Extending congrats to Tappa and the team. No ..let me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending congrats to Tappa and the team. No ..let me

change that ... Blake and the team. Congrats on reaching the GC final again ... hopefully this time we win the final. Blake .... what an amazing game this keeper had? Is it too soon to declare him Player of the Tournament?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He may attract an epl team after wednesday.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Game? You mean tournament?!! 1 goal from open play allowed.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If he has not already he won't ..... MLS keeper of the year last season and now this tournament is a great resume

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          Game? You mean tournament?!! 1 goal from open play allowed.
          True dat! The save he made against Canada still stand out to me ..but that double save last night ....should force the scouts to sit uo and take notice.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            He may attract an epl team after wednesday.
            France would be a good league for him as well.

Comment

I think he will be declared the player of the tournament, Lawrence's contributions are worth noting too.
              There is an undeniable progression, and for that,Tappa is to be credited.
              His growth will be determined in the finals,he has to make amends for previously folding to the USA with a more vibrant team..

Comment

Agreed Lazie but yuh know how it guh....

Comment

Another beautiful result. The optics were better.

There might be abounding talent after all ....

Comment

I am watching to see if the MLS is going to behave like English county cricket did towards West Indies cricket

Comment

Totalky agreed, and the indicators exists, there is that recruitment regiment despite the MLS further branching out..
                      If Blake is sold, I see no reasons for The Union(and ithers) to deviate from what has proven fruitful..

Comment

Mawning teacher.

Comment

The how it guh, in my opinion, has to do with The Union deciding to part ways with a franchise player(unprecedented resources were extended..),Blake distinguished himself in a country renowned for having desirable keepers, he is ideally showcased.

Comment

Second Jamaican to do that in recent times .... Ricketts was also outstanding

Comment

Working...
                            X