I’ll say it again…….Jamaica RPL teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll say it again…….Jamaica RPL teams

should seek partnerships with MLS clubs to help with coach & youth development.
    This CONCACAF Gold Cup “run” is more impressive than 2015, because all the Jamaican players came from Jamaica, so NOW is the best time to start contacting MLS clubs, because, for the past 2 years, they have been focused on talent in South America, Central America (Costa Rica, Panama & Honduras), Europe & West Africa.

*Andre Blake is in a VERY GOOD position. He has been receiving interest from Europe, since last year. I hear that he is out of contract at the end of the season, so his agent can use that to get a nice payday for him.

*Kemar Lawrence was already receiving interest from Europe, he’s viewed by many as NYRB’s MVP so far this season, and word is that the team is preparing for serious bids for his services.

Where are the dummies who claim JA has inadequate "talent"??

Originally posted by USAF View Post
    This CONCACAF Gold Cup “run” is more impressive than 2015, because all the Jamaican players came from Jamaica, so NOW is the best time to start contacting MLS clubs, because, for the past 2 years, they have been focused on talent in South America, Central America (Costa Rica, Panama & Honduras), Europe & West Africa.

*Andre Blake is in a VERY GOOD position. He has been receiving interest from Europe, since last year. I hear that he is out of contract at the end of the season, so his agent can use that to get a nice payday for him.

*Kemar Lawrence was already receiving interest from Europe, he’s viewed by many as NYRB’s MVP so far this season, and word is that the team is preparing for serious bids for his services.
    ....still in DummyLand

Why so much commotion over these ex-high school players with such inadequate early preparation out of JA??

How did the current set of poorly developed ex-high school players manage to form this virtual pick-up side and reach a Gold Cup final???

In the last 5 years or so how did 2 youths of JA background become the leading young players in Europe???

Where are the DUMMIES who call for HORDES of English journeymen Jamaicans-by-convenience in our national team...becuz they're "better" and will help JA "make the next World Cup"???

Ans:

Jamaican (latent) talent??? NO PROBLEM MON!! dehdeh in spades!! Memba mi tole unnu dat from 20 HowLong

Jamaican football administration philosophies, player development & typical JA "fanboy" thinking?? ASININE & MYOPIC But hope springs eternal for a change

Any further questions from the Dummy Set???

Dem know demself suh mi naw kall dem out...yet. But mek dem air dem eediat views an' is more fiya!!!

GWAAN BART.... TAPPA!! woooiiieee
    Last edited by Don1; July 25, 2017, 04:31 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So decent of you not to call HL's name, indeed thoughtful given he REALLY does not have any time to spare,he now dedicates all his time questioning Sir X's cinfidence in Tappa whilst he is guilty of having no trust in an entire team because it is made up of locals.

Currently, all the primary objectives have been reached.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post

Absolutely true. Could take a similar path as DR baseball and Major League Baseball. Mostly a win-win outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          So decent of you not to call HL's name, indeed thoughtful given he REALLY does not have any time to spare,he now dedicates all his time questioning Sir X's cinfidence in Tappa whilst he is guilty of having no trust in an entire team because it is made up of locals.

Currently, all the primary objectives have been reached.
          Yeah dat ah one dummy source. They're others

Ok .. maybe I'll go with "misguided" for now to be more charitable

But once dem start promote the fcukery dat blight suh much yute ah yaad....MORE FIYA
          Last edited by Don1; July 25, 2017, 10:12 AM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I will ask again , we used a jamaican highschool all star MLS team with a local FA 3 (UEAFA- B) coach to get to a Gold Cup final,whats the significance of that ?

HL ?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

NPL teams have to get themselves organized first. It would be easier for the MLS to work with the Premeir League association. There is a lot to be desired from some of these team management. Hopefully that will improve.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do you think his height or lack of goes against him.

Comment

Who are you talking about???.......Blake is listed at 6' 4" & Lawrence 5' 10".

Comment

Working...
                  X