Well it's the Fianals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's the Fianals

Well Lowe strikes me as a player that has more in him. I saw a glimpse in the Mexico Game. Bring the full hundred boss. Gordon your game was decent so far, take it to the next level for the finals, no holding back, leave everything on the field. Gordon when you are outside of the 18 and going for the power shot; if you fire with the right you should be off the ground with your left and the right making a complete sweep toward the left knee. This way your body weight transfers a force to the ball in order to attain a high velocity (same for left shot). Javaughn you have been sleeping, this is the finals, wake up. I know what you can do raise your game. Alvas and the rest know their Job.

This is a team, a battle hardened team that fears none in this tourney. Each game they have grown from strength to strength.Rboyz reminds me of US14 that Klinsman had (who had to fight their way out of the jungles of Brazil).This is why I said Tappa is unmatched (as a coach) in this tourney. Tappa used the GC to blend his team into a fighting force. Rboyz aren’t hurriedly put together. They are molded by playing games and gaining experience together as they go along. It was easy for me to say they were the better team to Mexico. Rboyz is the best team (team being the key operative) in the GC right now.

I know Tappa and the Rboyz have some tricks up their sleeve (which they will bring to the finals). Taylor’s free kick was a warning.

Oh wait! Blakey keep proving me wrong (I love it) Mattocks and Williams you know what to do (same for Lawrence). That said let the game begin!

Tappa dont have the right license.........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ask Jawge grab & flee ,if im (Tappa) ave any liscene ?

Jawge Grab & Flee

Yes, sir?
      Stop your crying, rudeboys don't cry, that's what I hear
      But I didn't do that, dem frame me, and I don't deserve that
      I don't care, hush up, this is my court
      You're charged for robbing schoolchildren
      Rob with aggravation
      Hush up, order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3CGENBhn0
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Agreed.
        Blake pretty much knows what to expect from the US strikers,that does wonders to his confidence which is already high.
        Mattocks too is quite aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the US defenders, it is game on for him.
        Just feel the US will come out flying, and if they do not enter halftime with a lead,our Boyz will have them quickly run home to mommy so she could kiss their wounds.
        We(The Unknown) know what to expect from them, we have soldiers protecting the borders(the flanks).

Comment

Should we win(your gutis telling you we will),what would be your response to Jawge enquiring if the license was needed regarding the Gold Cuo?

Comment

Come on ,Rock come betta dan dat, its not that it was needed, it is that it must be upgraded.

Tappa fi di A liscene!

Jawge grab and flee, has yet to acknowlede Tappa has a liscene and to factor in its impact.To him its all because Tappa black or Jeezas white .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X