X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just posed my RBYZSC link on FB

Please do: SUPPORT !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Please do: SUPPORT !
    What's that?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I myself would like to know.

Comment

I said support ! you post here ,so why not support it on the most widely used social platform ?

Unnuh shame ? If the MODS here can put up a better link ,that would be nice , like a Fav thing .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What is it you are asking for support?

Comment

Jawge grab and flee,does Tappa have the equivalent UEAFA -B liscence ?

Comment

That is so rude. You have some damn nerves. Did Tappa tell you he is in dire
              need of financial support for a UEAFA license?

Comment

All I did was ask if you have any idea he does ?

The objective is the A,and if you do,did it play a role in us reaching the G.C. final or is it all down to him being black?

Comment

I believe I suggested this a several months ago and everybody run mi.

Ah bwoy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I believe I suggested this a several months ago and everybody run mi.

Ah bwoy!
                    ...and that's why you walked away? X's post was confusing and he refrained from clearing up what he wanted to say.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      ...and that's why you walked away? X's post was confusing and he refrained from clearing up what he wanted to say.
                      That's because X is always confused.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Walked away?! What?!

I had "walked away" long before that. I walked away when X thought bigging up conmen on this site was a good thing.

But I see the conman is about to become the JFF president. So, maybe I need to apologise to some people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If Bullead becomes president,we deserve what we get.

Unnuh aguh blame me ?

Comment

Well leading by the example of Chump.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              If Bullead becomes president,we deserve what we get.

Unnuh aguh blame me ?
                              HELL YEAH!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X