Well PSG is willing to spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well PSG is willing to spend

220 mil on Neymar yet Mbappe is there for a 100 mil. It seems that PSG knows something the rest of clubs don't

Monaco will not sell Mbappe to a direct rival in PSG.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If you sy so bos. Guess who I'm going to keep an eye on this EPL going in to the WC? drum roll! Bentekeeeeee. I notice he turned down offers and said he's happy at CP. Next thing you know he works on himself straightens himself out and does wonders (can't have another Blake on my hands).

I would have to call Tite myself Lol

Comment

Benteke cyah get Lukaku spot.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How so?

Comment

Morata couldn't,one would have to greatly exaggerate at least two leagues superiority for that to happen.
            Is Fabinho we need, problem is Mourinho thinks he knows otherwise.
            Not sure if Fabinho will be available in January, given Monaco's imminent demise because of selling things that ought to be nailed down.

Comment

Working...
            X