Jangle, Rockman....why Woodward just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Rockman....why Woodward just

don't pay Inter the money they want for Perisic? Just saw him in action against Chelsea and he would certainly be an improvement on the left.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I think it is a done deal, the hiccup was Inter wanted the young energetic, underachiever Martial, and that is a no no.
    I expect some movements soon unless Inter makes another impractical demand.The player is willing to switch to Man U, and having him there would be an improvement.

Comment

I said so too. He's an upgrade to Martial. He almost singlehandedly destroyed Chel$ki.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

problem is Inter is now not willing to sell. They are in a better monetary position. It will take a lot to move him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He's worth their asking price. Just that one match and I'm sold.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X