X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock your thoughts?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/31/neymar...rpool-6817878/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The most absurd thing I ever heard, why on earth would anyone contemplate leaving good good Pool with its good good coach?
    It is an opportunity for Pool to eat a decent food,and a convenient excuse should Pool fail miserably in the upcoming season.
    More likely Courtinho will leave Pool than Neymar to leave Barca.
    Is dis tax ting dat likely will undo La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      The most absurd thing I ever heard, why on earth would anyone contemplate leaving good good Pool with its good good coach?
      It is an opportunity for Pool to eat a decent food,and a convenient excuse should Pool fail miserably in the upcoming season.
      More likely Courtinho will leave Pool than Neymar to leave Barca.
      Is dis tax ting dat likely will undo La Liga.
      Huh? La Liga players keep more of their money than players in England. But when dem try get craven an stretch the tax bizniz is den dem get juk!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rock is this absurd ?

http://www.90min.com/posts/5332867-m..._source=fotmob

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are shifting the target, and yes, that is absurd.
          PhilJones probably passed the test, he is being penalized for verbally abusing the guy with the needles and urine tubes.
          Blind flatly rejected the testing,the small fine fine imposed indicates the seriousness of the infraction, it is treated as even less than the infraction of being rude to the guy in the lab coat.To suggest anything else is absurd.
          We still have the Europa Thingy, will you still have Courtinho?

Comment

I just have a feeling if LFC committed the infraction the fine would not be enough for you, correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Well Pool being a habitual offender has to count,nuh suh?
              Also, I may be asking waaaay too much of you to identify with Man U considering the only cup Klopp now lifts is a mug(with Pool's emblem)of alcohol to drown his sorrows.
              He will have a drinking mate in Pepto..

Comment

Thanx for an honest answer.

Comment

Not just honest, but brutally honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Well Pool being a habitual offender has to count,nuh suh?
                    Also, I may be asking waaaay too much of you to identify with Man U considering the only cup Klopp now lifts is a mug(with Pool's emblem)of alcohol to drown his sorrows.
                    He will have a drinking mate in Pepto..
                    Moderatahs I want to report an abuse here. That was a bitch box.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X