Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooners please come forth and give new season

prediction, estimation and or delusion.
    Every year some English pundit predict Arsenal to falter ( always appen)and or Ramsey, Walcott to be successful. NEVER HAPPEN.
    Now our Mainstay Manager says players running down contract is GOOD FOR THE CLUB...if i laugh I die.....Dunny step forth stop u hiding ( if u nuh cum now no badda cum during season wen Arsenal win two games in a row, then u cum wax lyrically bout GOOners..and our geriatric main stay Manager.

Calling all GOONERs. no way Giroud should leave. Plus it now confirm Welbeck a rucks...Perez betta but wat do i know..main stay says NO..Welbeck gives more. Anyway Welbeck worked under one of the best Sir Alex and still nuh good shaking my head.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Join the fantasy league
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

PeeJay I want you talk yuh talk from early and no badda sidestep like you did last season after Arsenal win a couple back-to-back matches like they did late in the season.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Arsenal will win a couple games stay at the top then fall

off as usual. I am not too impress with how we are managed. Players just not good enough. Wholesale change needed. Ask me after two years when Wenger leaves.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Your team will score more goals.

Comment

Why you worried about gooners?

Comment

Cautiously optimistic that we are almost there. Giroud must stay

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X