Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...0?profile=1498

The interim president also made known his intent to increase fundings for the PC's, but Butler has done even more, a specific amount was stated(albeit as far as I know, he isn't privy to the bookkeeping of the JFF),and that money was promised to the members voting for him.It is a classic let's make a deal,enticing and soliciting votes by way of monetary promises.
    He has an unorthodox way of doing business, and he is blatant with it too. There are people from the top echelons of FIFA currently in a deep mess because of that very thing,contrast that with Burrell wasn't implicated..

Sir X,the thing walked in a fashion of having webfoot, now it quacks.

Comment

This is very different from what the interim president did , don't even insult my intelligence with that spin. The interim as other candidates stated they would allocate more for youth development and infrastructure.Don't dare state,where he offered,a bribe. Your analysis is shocking and disengeous at Best.

Comment

It is none of the above OJ,reread my post,OJ.
        As to the utterances of the interim coach, I am on the records voicing objections on the grounds it could be esily miscontrued as buying votes, the mere notion of that should not exist,besides it likely will be an earlier position the interim coach will now gladly distance himself from.
        Clearly it is beyond mere notions what Butler has done, that was stated in my post in question.

Comment

Obtw, have I ever been disrespectful to you?
          You have no reason to think I would start now,OJ.

Comment

I am just surprised that you equating what gaynor said to vote buying.

Comment

Didnt Stephenson suggest he would pay members or parish associations or is it that JFF members should be paid , whats the difference ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/ksaf...sidential-race
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have seen desperatin since last week to now. We must be in some sort of desperation cycle/vortex. I hope it passes soon

Comment

Sir X?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It seems as if asking questions and pointing out questionable motives are persona non grata on the forum ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no but a when you try to defend it vigorously.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

AND (well perceivably)unremorseful.
                          Not even the slightest hint of being shocked!

Comment

What have I defended , yes I am not unremorseful and shocked because I have seen bull ead antics all over the football world played out e.g Sir Alex and Big Sam.

My questions for Stephenson stands ?

Comment

Working...
                            X