RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Barca gave Neymar permission to speak with PSG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Barca gave Neymar permission to speak with PSG?

I was convinced this was not going to happen. I guess PSG, if they complete this signing will now be a big fish as well.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Read that Barca would want their money up front too.....

Neymar not going anywhere.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Read that Barca would want their money up front too.....

Neymar not going anywhere.
      ... if he stays how would that impact the mood in the dressing room as well as the attitude of the fans towards him? If they really wanted him to stay they shouldn't have left it up to the player. I don't mind still ....time Real and Barca come crashing down.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I always take these news (in the off season) with a spoon of salt.

It sells news paper and designed to keep the fans riled up.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why didn't Manchester United go for Neymar? Inside story of the Glazers, PSG and why world record deal was never on

Neymar’s impending move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain has left many figures at the top end of football asking a lot of questions about the transfer, and one of the biggest related to England. If the Brazilian superstar really was gettable this summer, why didn’t anyone from the wealthiest league in the world get him, specifically Manchester United?
          http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7872726.html
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X