X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Adidas step up to retain MLS

apparel deal.......Nike had their sights on taking over the deal, BUT:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissm.../#ab11c634d891

This is very good for the apparel market. No one brand should have a monolopy.

I would love to see the margin between apparel and ticket sales.

Last week i stood in line for over a hour to buy a Manchester City Tshirt ($35) and cap ($40). The wait was the same at all the apparel outlet at Nissan Stadium. The brand was Nike.

So again, yes Adidas havingvtge MLS MARKET IS GOOD.

Would love to see Puma get a bigger slice of the apparel pie.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Money talks. If Nike or Puma want the deal then $$$.

What I like the most from this is MLS & Adidas have stated that this means increased investment in Generation Adidas & other MLS youth development programs.......With Target pledging $14M for youth development ($6M for developing soccer fields in poor/underserved communities), yesterday, this is a good week for soccer in the U.S.

Comment

I am watching the MLS allstar game.

The MLS shirt has the Target logo.

14 Million ! Wow !,

HL

Comment

NASCAR's loss is MLS/U.S. Soccer's gain.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            This is very good for the apparel market. No one brand should have a monolopy.

I would love to see the margin between apparel and ticket sales.

Last week i stood in line for over a hour to buy a Manchester City Tshirt ($35) and cap ($40). The wait was the same at all the apparel outlet at Nissan Stadium. The brand was Nike.

So again, yes Adidas havingvtge MLS MARKET IS GOOD.

Would love to see Puma get a bigger slice of the apparel pie.
            An hour in line to buy a City shirt!!! (An you buy di cheap knock off one to')
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Real,true fans are suckers Marin. I am one. Dont know if you and X are included.

This game called football is a massive business.

Thinking that one can sit behind a keyboard and type what should be and can be is simply making oneself feel good. Its like eating granulated sugar. Empty calories.

You know well the reason why teams can offer over 100M for one player. Its because true fans of the sport are suckers!

I would still like to see the margin between ticket sales and apparel. What would be your guess?

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Real,true fans are suckers Marin. I am one. Dont know if you and X are included.

This game called football is a massive business.

Thinking that one can sit behind a keyboard and type what should be and can be is simply making oneself feel good. Its like eating granulated sugar. Empty calories.

You know well the reason why teams can offer over 100M for one player. Its because true fans of the sport are suckers!

I would still like to see the margin between ticket sales and apparel. What would be your guess?
                No idea...but I'm sure it's NUFF! Anyway - REAL FANS - don't wait in line, we buy our gears off of Amazon! LOL! Get with the times grampa!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X