No announcement yet.

Liverpool man dem soon surface........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool man dem soon surface........

Game young still..........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I didn't know you speak patwa.

Nice.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You cant know everything x.....

But then (again) you are Jamaican.

HL

Comment

Klop needs to recall Sahko,even if we get Van from Southampton, our foot is made of clay.We need Iron and Steel.
        Last edited by Sir X; August 12, 2017, 09:32 AM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This mawning me get up and bwile some peanut parridge. Me was gwine call yuh fi see if yuh want some. The Lillypool man dem look weak.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Game young still..........
            Mawnin' HL ... yestiday I was a course all day, so haven't seen the game. Suffice to say, all I can say is WTF!!!!????
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So i stopped watching at 90 minutes...thinking that Lillypool (thanks Jangle) have this thing won.

Please make sure you have a cup of coffee before you start this morning.

HL

Comment

Disappointing is putting it mildly. Klopp has to fix the defence... sell Coutinho if you have to, and buy some bodies in January!
                Peter R

Comment

....yes, say goodbye to Coutinho.......

Shame.

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X