Just feel like it is a foregone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just feel like it is a foregone..

..that Chelsea will get all three points today,I reserve the righy(Hi Sir X-maybe your next game we will have reasons to be very afraid))to be pleasantly surprised, yeah I will be watching Rooney's Everstong.

Chree love gainst Chel$ki playing at home so far. Game young still
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why the 'ell did I come to work on my day off?

I watched the Lillypool game; and figured that Chelsea will get their 3 points....

I regret not staying home watching that burst-a$$.

Anyway BIG team playing later
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What a start to the season!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

More to come .

Hernandez would love to keep Old Trafford quiet.

As for you...yuh better take yuh blood pressaha pill dem before the game.

This should be good!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah later, to be exact tomorrow.
            Your little team plays next against an even smaller one,I guess that rules out drawing BIG inferences from the results, unless City proves HUGELY disappointing.

Comment

Working...
            X