Well Well Lazie I like how your team is playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Well Lazie I like how your team is playing

I must say Manu is stringing nice passes together. Beautiful play so far. This is football I like to see win or lose.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Lukaku and Pogba answering the questions being asked, Mourinho is showing he is more than a defensive coach(two midfielders as opposed to three,and the attacking flair being displayed) .Also, his latest acquisitions are justifying being selected,Matic is a force to be reckoned.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      I must say Manu is stringing nice passes together. Beautiful play so far. This is football I like to see win or lose.
      True, we all love to see that. I on the other hand don't have a problem if Jose tries to contain the opponents and hit on the counter. Afterall it is all about winning.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie Lazie even purist says win but win beautifully. WHY

do you think nuff coach get fired from World Class teams. Bout you nuh care how win comes. Are you aware Fans have to be entertained.
        Lazie if LCFC win the prem this year again they are still years away from being a world Class loved team.
        SMH even your current coach realized the rational of win while entertaining..
        Look at your team play today from the onset.
        Win ugly one or two games okay but not as a long term behavior my friend.
        Anyway enjoy today Manu played well and won. As for Arsenal we won ugly due to our lack of the same old same old. None defense of crosses, and having no center backs is not an excuse. Last year with center backs Arsenal concede 44 goals. Not good going forward. Now in comparison to Manu coach ability to set up a defense with cohesion Arsenal still out to sea. Even I could do what bould does nothing in my view. Wenger and his team of yes men Bould etc seem to just sit doing nothing to improve defenders positioning or get a proper defending stalwart.
        See how long SASS call fi a Van Dijk type player.
        Last edited by PeeJay; August 13, 2017, 01:18 PM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          do you think nuff coach get fired from World Class teams. Bout you nuh care how win comes. Are you aware Fans have to be entertained.
          Lazie if LCFC win the prem this year again they are still years away from being a world Class loved team.
          SMH even your current coach realized the rational of win while entertaining..
          Look at your team play today from the onset.
          Win ugly one or two games okay but not as a long term behavior my friend.

...but LCFC is recorded as an EPL winner... Jose isn't afraid to make the changes to ensure the win. I'm good with that. By the way... the last time MU put 4 pass WHU on opening day ....who won the league?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

See now u know and how was Manu overall game Beauty

So u do agree wid me then...overall winner sometimes considered foot note Lazie look pon Conte this year, Jose after winning PL with Chelsea and LCFC Italian coach after winning the whole thing. FIRED NEXT YEAR. ..so although winning the prem is important how a team play over all has more lasting effect. Don't you understand today before Manu scored I found the game exciting. What if West ham just by fluke had won, and Mnu could not break through. We see that all the time. I would still enjoy Manu game plan.
            Last edited by PeeJay; August 13, 2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

PeeJay Empire fans don't care about your entertainment. Winning and winning trophies are the most important things to us. Van Gaal would've finished our his contract if he won us titles.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Coach for the week end

Jose Mourinho, what a manager. There's no unlimited pile of cash he can't turn into a team.

Comment

Lol
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal doesn't look bad either and they are playing with more grit than they ever did in a longtime.

Still believe Ozil have to step up his scoring though.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

PeeJay, Mourinho brought in worthy players , the manager upgraded the starting team and did it efficiently.
                      What if the only way Arsenal can beat Man U is playing defensively,would you prefer Arsenal trying to go toe to toe with Man U or the ugly way to get the three points?
                      Chelsea unlocked Barca by relying solely on counterattacks,and was rewarded with lifting the CL trophy.
                      Football is tactical,PeeJay.

Comment

Only you remembered Chelsea Champions league trophy

Go and read what your former captain Roy Keane said about Arsenal barca like entertaining brand. Why d ell mi wake up early fi watch boring defensive ball. U crazy r waA. BARCA ARSENAL MI SEY WIN OR LOSE BEAUTIFUL SOCCER. Win yes but win beautifully. From mi a bwoy mi luv pretty tings. Woman cars house..stocks and bonds. We nuh powder ugly tings my friend even if England happen fi play your brand of ugly ball and win world cup circa 1966 wi still nah rate dem.
                        Ugly one or two games but nuh overall...once awhile an ugly girl with nice ass may pass through but what if she ugly and attitude nasty...u crazzzzy..dem get fired like Mourinho first Chelsea firing...Go ask Abramovich..fi his edict

Comment

I see yuh luv pretty dunce.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dat nuh exist roun ere Pretty Dunce a Yard folly.

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            I see yuh luv pretty dunce.
                            Ebryting pretty round ere..Credit score et al.
                            Pretty Dunce mi find as make up NOUN from YARD...Y u tink Beauty contest has talent and intell category...WEED OUT

Comment

Working...
                            X