X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica jumps 19 places in the

latest FIFA ranking to 57.

http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...men/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Thanks to school boy football.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you watch the U15 Ja vs Mexico game? It ended just 2hrs ago.

Comment

No , whats the result ,and do you believe we were properly prepared for the tournament ?

* Why
        * Why not
        * How can we rectify it
        * How can we make it better

Please provide tangible do- able objectives that fit our cultural and economic paradigm.Hiring a million dollar Brazilian T.D is out of the question, wi bruk !

Thanks.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are always here with the tired excuse of blaming the JFF. No amount of money and practice games can't instill the fundamentals (control and passing). Aimless booting was the order of the day and a needless foul in the 18 gave Mexico (who wasn't really doing anything) a penalty to win in the last 8 mins or so. Athleticism saved the day again in last five mins as it could have been 2nil. Mexico lived in Ja's defensive third some serious heroics from the goalie helped Ja.

It's high time Ja learn the game in terms of technique.

Ja badly needs the Brazilian coaches at the u10 and u15 level.

Comment

Again ,Please provide tangible do- able objectives that fit our cultural and economic paradigm.Hiring a million dollar Brazilian T.D is out of the question, wi bruk !

1st up , I will add even at the youth level, those brazilains come with a UEAFA B standard liscene , in case you dont understand because of your sensitivity to brazilian criticism, it is equivalent to that standard and they dont come cheap!

Is there any alternative that we could implement thats fits our culture and economic reality , i spoke with a teacher and asked how do you distribute your 1st world curriculum in a 3rd world setting, she said the ministry of ed has work shops by designated educators ,trained in 1 st world best practices and they also use email to communicate in how to implement it,here is the kicker, the local teachers have to purchase their own printing paper if the want to put it on hard paper.Of note these designated educators travel the parishes and have meetings where the curriculum is imparted by way of workshops.

2nd in Germany this is how they structure their Director of Football, is that implemented in Jamaica ?

Since 2011, the DFB have also been responsible for the advanced training of the ‘B’ licence holders. Roughly 200 new advanced coaching courses are taken every year. The advanced coaching course consists of 20 teaching modules over three days at the sport schools of national associations throughout Germany. The ‘A’ licence qualification is aimed at preparing coaches for work at upper amateur level and in the regional leagues. The qualification consists of 100 learning modules as well as 20 exam modules.

‘A’ licence holders are entitled to train all amateur and youth teams, as well as women’s teams (including the Bundesliga). ‘A’ licence holders are allowed to work in return for pay in the all areas of Germany and teach the ‘C’ licence.

https://www.dfb.de/en/about-dfb/coaching-courses/

covering 366 areas of Germany, this impressive initiative caters for children aged 8 to 14 and is served by 1,000 part-time DFB coaches, all of whom must hold the Uefa B licence and are expected to scout as well as train the players. "We have 80 million people in Germany and I think before 2000 nobody noticed a lot of talent," Dutt says. "Now we notice everyone."

https://www.theguardian.com/football...st-boom-talent

3rd even you benefited from that 3 rd world structure of education in Jamaica,where best practices were imparted. I am putting my head on the block by guessing you graduated , prep,primary and high school, at least one of them.

Now give me something that fits our cultural paradigm Jawgie,duh !
            Last edited by Sir X; August 16, 2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Is it a sight problem or comprehension? How many times must I tell you I'm
              not interested in UEFA license. Can UEFA License teach you how to make decisions in tight spaces? I could go on but will stop here.

Nothing that is of quality is cheap (in this reality), so don't come to me with
              the "it's too expensive argument". I won't even explain to you why I want the Brazilians at the youth level. Why? I spoke of coaches for U10 and U15, you on the other hand talking about TD. It seems very difficult for you to grasp a simple statement (such as coaches for U10 and u15).

Comment

It is a comprehension problem on your part, i prepared you for it,please re read this part .

1st up , I will add even at the youth level, those brazilains come with a UEAFA B standard liscene , in case you dont understand because of your sensitivity to brazilian criticism, it is equivalent to that standard and they
                dont come cheap!

Also re- read what I said about our teachers attaining best practices from the 1st world and how the ministry of Ed imparts it.

Most of all read what I said about putting my head on the block, yuh neva guh school a Jamaica and nuh graduate from something ?

Have a nice day,Jawge grab and flee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3CGENBhn0

Comment

But I clearly stated in many posts that I have ZERO interest in UEFA license.

Again: Can the UEFA license teach one how to make decisions in tight spaces?

Comment

You clearly missed this !

it is equivalent to that standard - The UEAFA liscene,and yes ,the liscene prepares you to impart knowledge and that is one facet of it.

They’re only allowed to play on a limited area of the pitch and will have fewer players at their disposal than first thought.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/perfo...vkIOetaGUWk.99

Can I ask you a question Jawgie ?

Comment

The question are

*Were you educated in Jamaica

*Up to what level

*Were any of those teachers Brazilians or forgeiners

*Were they better than Jamaican teachers

*Why or why not

* What do you attribute to ,Jamaican teachers being worse or better than forgeiners

* What systems are in place to address the sub standard

* Was it a good foundation for you to push on to higher studies i.e a better player in your enviroment.

* Were the jamaican teacher salaries on par with forgeiners

* Was their a high turn over of forgein teachers and why or why not !

* Did it do anything to your psyche i.e confidence to be educated by your own and seeing them imparting education to others.

Comment

LOL yuh is damn clown. See how mi mek yuh mek ah fool ah yuhself (not me really, it comes natural)

You are no diffrent from this guy below. Bet you can't see the idiocy (just as the guy speaking). Maybe it's you next saying similar things

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/08...med-school.cnn

Comment

Took you 1 day to come up with that response.All I have to say is I answered all your questions coherently,factoring your comprehension problem without calling you names.

Have a nice day Jawgie.

Hold dem Marcus,hold dem,where is bagawire,he can't be found.

Comment

Yuh muss change yuh name to clever. Yuh smart bad Yes yuh stump mi and look it took me a whole week to muster this response. Ah trough yuh nuh know how mi comb di intanet juss fi fine dat response (mi all consult wid some professors distinguished in the field. They asked "which genius posed that difficult question to you ?".

Oh BTW on the Brazilian teachers. Oh yes my first year in high school there were many Brazilian teachers. They promised to teach me Portuguese and most of all the "jogo bonito". After returning from Christmas break they were all gone. Where? To Ardenne and St.Georges (the school you wish, you attended) Ah well

Back here in reality: are you truly okay?

Comment

Working...
                            X