Liverpool seems to want the full 263 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool seems to want the full 263 million

that Barca got for Neymar. They rejected 114M quid according to BBC.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

As it should be,I value him at 140 mill.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh need fi stop smoke the bad weed. Cuthinho win anything yet? Barcelona already paying twice his value.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Yuh need fi stop smoke the bad weed. Cuthinho win anything yet? Barcelona already paying twice his value.
        Didn't he submit a transfer request? L'Pool intend to keep a disgruntled player? If he wants to go to an easier league, let him go now and give yourselves time to get a replacement.

ummmm I wonder if they would give MU 114M for Ashley Young?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ashley Young and Cuthinho worth around the same money yes. Whereas I'd value Cuthinho about two million more based on skill, Ashley Young can play in 5 different positions so their £60m value equals out.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Thanks for the laugh Jangle.

I was having a tough day.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Liverpool is banking on two things, Barca is desperate enough to pay any amount for the services of Courtinho, and he will put out his best at Pool to maintain the speculative ,over the top interest shown by Barca.
              I think it is going to end badly for Pool,Courtinho is going to be a seed of discontent in Pool's camp,and either way, likely unable to carry out the superman heroics needed to make Pool relevant.
              Maybe Barca will make one more eye-catching offer of which Pool will accept, if that does not happen, Courtinho will be sold for far less during the January transfer window.
              My guess is agents will be reluctant to have their players sign long term contracts with Pool, the end result is Pool could very well become a feeder club.
              Last edited by Rockman; August 19, 2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Liverpool is banking on two things, Barca is desperate enough to pay any amount for the services of Courtinho, and he will put out his best at Pool to maintain the speculative ,over the top interest shown by Barca.
                I think it is going to end badly for Pool,Courtinho is going to be a seed of discontent in Pool's camp,and either way, likely unable to carry out the superman heroics needed to make Pool relevant.
                Maybe Barca will make one more eye-catching offer of which Pool will accept, if that does not happen, Courtinho will be sold for far less during the January transfer window.
                My guess is agents will be reluctant to have their players sign long term contracts with Pool, the end result is Pool could very well become a feeder club.
                Your assessment and X's valuation of Coutinho add up to exactly the same sum - ZERO! From a purely accounting point of view...Coutinho has no hand to play as he was bought for only £8m (thank you Brendan Rodgers)...so he is "not worth" that much. Conversely, FSG can't sit and dick around and pass up the chance to make £100m in profit on a single player. And so...the dance continues. I agree though that it will be hard for us to hold on to him. The amount of money involved is too hard to ignore.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

130 mill,they are getting there!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Manuel-Lanzini
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sir X's valuation seems consistent with that of Liverpool's front office, besides if you disagree with Sir X's, what is your problem with mine?
                    Could it be that you think he is valued more?

It will likely play out exactly the way I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Sir X's valuation seems consistent with that of Liverpool's front office, besides if you disagree with Sir X's, what is your problem with mine?
                      Could it be that you think he is valued more?

It will likely play out exactly the way I said.
                      LOL! Really? I guess when you lay out virtually every possible scenario you can't go wrong can you?

1. Barca is desperate enough to pay any amount for the services of Courtinho,

2. Coutinho will put out his best at Pool to maintain the speculative, over the top interest shown by Barca

3. it is going to end badly for Pool, Courtinho is going to be a seed of discontent in Pool's camp,and either way, likely unable to carry out the superman heroics needed to make Pool relevant.

4. Barca will make one more eye-catching offer of which Pool will accept,

5. (or) Courtinho will be sold for far less during the January transfer window.

6. Agents will be reluctant to have their players sign long term contracts with Pool

7. ...Pool could very well become a feeder club.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So a thorough assessment has ZERO value?

Comment

Covering all bases wah wrong wid dat????

Comment

Players can't sign contract last year and a hand in transfer now.

I say keep him but you know money talk.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

114m can buy 4 good South American players. Lillypool a gwaan like seh dem a big team.

Comment

Working...
                              X