RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, let me help out a couple of rats here,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, let me help out a couple of rats here,..

.."they(still) do not give out the EPL trophy in August,and of course,"it is (again)just West,oops, Swansea".

Questions were asked, and Man U answered correctly.

Swansea #10 play worst than my son

Take your gift and not get too carried away. Swansea had chances. Manu took theirs. Next game please. The other Man city team was undefeated through 10 games last year. Too early my friend, calm and settle watch the ride..
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

We nah skin teeth wid no bwoy dis year
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Okay, we will talk after the 11th game.

Comment

It was suppose to be a secret, Jangle!
          Something hiding in plain sight.

Comment

See mi glad unuh come round. Can we talk about the goals

Manu scored in the second half. Build up were Ars....nal oops Barca like. Dont Pogba I mean Rockma
            Them ring wid beauty..nuh true Jangle
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You and Gummers fan always gwaan like unuh have the patent pon pretty ball. We a do dat long time. I do agree that we stopped playing pretty ball after Fergie left but Murinho is getting us back there. We believe in mixing it up in order to win titles.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X