Welcome back to the Prem Rafa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back to the Prem Rafa!

Not to worry, many games ahead to show NUFC's real class! Nuh true X?

Having said that, my team's next assignment will be an early test... regardless of where they lie, or what they've done, LFC v Arse will always be of psychological significance, if nothing else.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

Not to worry, many games ahead to show NUFC's real class! Nuh true X?

Having said that, my team's next assignment will be an early test... regardless of where they lie, or what they've done, LFC v Arse will always be of psychological significance, if nothing else.
    X, when you did sey "people dedd, dedd, dedd..." were you thinking of Rafa? Jes' axin'. Rafa have a shyty team, he has to get rid of Shelvey as skipper (put him on reserves), and needs somebody who can put the ball in the back of the net. What a ting if unu get relegated again.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Newcastle which is 3 times bigger than huddersfield fan and economic base has spent 10 million less in trasfers, Newcastle spent 30 they spent 40mill.NUFC is at the bottom of the list in spending this transfer season.

Thanks Mr ashley, Rafa will truly have to prove the theory of getting more with less.If he stays this season.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Him better stay and kip him arse quiet if he wants to continue to receive a salary into his old age.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"If"???

Comment

..man say hate is hate,and it deserves equal condemnation...

Something hate is extra and deserves Xtra condemnation.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Last year you a talk say Rafa a cut waste and a bring in good players.

Them nuh good again?

good luck to Rafa but it is going to be tuff.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Last year you a talk say Rafa a cut waste and a bring in good players.

Them nuh good again?

good luck to Rafa but it is going to be tuff.
                And now him a bawl seh Rafa neva get no money - same klown who tyad fi keep flabba him mout' dat wage bill/squad value don't have no meaning...Mr. More with Less! LOL!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Never said it doesnt have any meaning,I said it is just an obstacle that can be dealt with by progressive clubs.Newcsatle is a basket case that I feel Rafa could iron out,I could be wrong.

Liad !

Comment

and Real Madrid?

Management is a tuff thing.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      and Real Madrid?

Management is a tuff thing.
                      Ouch! Reality is a b*tch! Dyam eedyat t'ink seh people fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X