Jamaican Damion Lowe transferred to IK Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Damion Lowe transferred to IK Start

KRISTIANSAND, Norway (CMC) — Jamaica midfielder Damion Lowe was expected to arrive in this Norwegian city on yesterday, following his transfer move to first division club IK Start.
    The 24-year-old Lowe was transferred from the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the United Soccer League on Wednesday following 18 appearances in all competitions in his first season with the American club.
    “This is a player who has impressed us — especially with his speed and duel power,” IK Start Head Coach Kristian Karlsen said.
    “He has an offensive game style and is very fit. I have seen him several times and also have contacts in the United States that have kept him under surveillance.”

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...=MobileArticle
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Oh didn't know he was a midfielder. Good that Tappa converted him. Lowe should take the conversion and don't look back (given that it's Tappa who did it). I saw something in Lowe during the GC. He reminds me of Miranda.

Four players on Ja's squad that should be in the EPL. Blake, Alvas, Lawrence and Lowe. Blake could save some that are relegation bound no joke, mi serious. I don't know what the British scouts are doing because these guys are quality on the cheap.

Comment

Working...
    X