Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL Rooney is looking good at his new home

I gave him a mechage fi gi Pep.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I was thinking about that very thing.He has a way of motivating his teammates.Dem betta try not to foul any Everton player in proximity of the 18..
    I think Conte would end up in the asylum had Spurs won today, it is Pepto's turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I gave him a mechage fi gi Pep.
      Lawks, yuh boosy sah.

How many games unu win suh far......?

I can hear you singing....`top of the league....and we having a laugh.........`

You have my permission, go ahead...deliver the message. I`ll be listening.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I guess winning the EPL again soley by goal difference is now not in the realm of possibilties.
        What lays beneath the surface, HL.

Comment

I'' tell you after 3pm diseveling.

HL

Comment

Gosh HL, that newly promoted team gave City the lion's share of possession and your side could only muster up two goals, Everstrong is a much tougher team HL.

Comment

Duly noted Sar . Thanks.

HL

Comment

HL I hope you saw Rooney giving Pep my mechage after the match.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

HL I don't know if you know the Jamaican saying, "swap black dawg fi monkey " but I could have sworn I saw Claudio Bravo in your goal.

Comment

HL I hope you saw Rooney giving Pep my mechage after the match.
                    Yes, I saw ...thought about what you said and smiled.

HL

Comment

HL I don't know if you know the Jamaican saying, "swap black dawg fi monkey " but I could have sworn I saw Claudio Bravo in your goal.
                      No sure if I have heard that saying...suffice it to say--that goal should have never gone in.

Bad red card call by the ref. Them start teeef wi early.

Very proud of my team.

HL

Comment

We, the fans of the real Manchester club, can't afford to become complacent, I will be keeping an eye on Huddersfield.

Comment

Working...
                        X