This Tiemoué Bakayoko fellow seems as if he

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Tiemoué Bakayoko fellow seems as if he

has speed to burn. With him and Kante, that should be a very quick midfield. Damn .....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Conte's use of David Luiz as the holding midfielder instead of Bakayoko was a slight touch of genius which almost backfired a couple of times. Kante seemed to be always en-camera. I wondered if it was a camera trick. He was everywhere.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Knew he would be eye-catching, arguably their only acquisition worth mentioning.
      We are miles ahead of City regarding midfield,but they probably will have a case of having the second best mindfield in the EPL.
      I think City has a good chance of earning a top four spot this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Conte's use of David Luiz as the holding midfielder instead of Bakayoko was a slight touch of genius which almost backfired a couple of times. Kante seemed to be always en-camera. I wondered if it was a camera trick. He was everywhere.
        Using Luiz in that position provided additional coverage for the defense ... and it allowed the other 2 midfielders to push up and press Spurs high up the field. Kante is like an energizer bunny ....never stops.

I was quite impressed with what Conte did.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Knew he would be eye-catching, arguably their only acquisition worth mentioning.
          We are miles ahead of City regarding midfield,but they probably will have a case of having the second best mindfield in the EPL.
          I think City has a good chance of earning a top four spot this season.
          Really, Christensen and Rüdiger were competent enough to allow Conte to push Luiz in midfield, even though Cahill was suspended.

Rockman, after 2 games how could you already conclude which team has the best midfield?

Comment

Mr. President do you think we should make another signing this window, besides the God Ibra?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Mr. President do you think we should make another signing this window, besides the God Ibra?
              Yes. We need a left footed winger. Mata is used on the wings at time, but that isn't his best position. We need a player that can take it to the by-line and swing in some decent crosses.

People tune changing after these 2 games, but is Swansea and Westham. Swansea used 3 central defenders and there was a problem to break them down .... we need a winger that can add to the creativity.

Comment

Lazie, City, for a handful of years ,City outclassed Man U regarding the midfield,the one on matchups now favour Man U,I love Fabinho but Matic has negated my concerns about not getting him,I do not see a reason why Matic will not end the season crowned as the best defensive midfielder in the EPL.ClearlyPogba is a more comfortable player this season, and Fellaini has a role to play despite the team's intriguing midfield.
                We are right back to the Lukaku vs Morata ,which of our midfielders would you replace with City's?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Lazie, City, for a handful of years ,City outclassed Man U regarding the midfield,the one on matchups now favour Man U,I love Fabinho but Matic has negated my concerns about not getting him,I do not see a reason why Matic will not end the season crowned as the best defensive midfielder in the EPL.ClearlyPogba is a more comfortable player this season, and Fellaini has a role to play despite the team's intriguing midfield.
                  We are right back to the Lukaku vs Morata ,which of our midfielders would you replace with City's?
                  Have you ever heard of Kevin De Bruyne? Again, they've only played one game, MU only played two .. it is WAYYYY too early to be claiming which midfield is better.

Comment

How could I not hear about the De Bruyne fellow when commentators insist on glorifying everthing he does, it was just de odda day him frig up a cross inna de box and his efforts were handsomely rewarded by at least one extremely kind commentator.
                    So who would you play him over?
                    Yeah, it is waaay too early but on the face of it,..

Comment

I agree with Senor Presidente. Sh!tty's midfield is pretty formidable. David Silva, David Silva, David Silva, plus look who's coming off the bench - Sterling, Sane, and another Silva. As long as nobody no throw no stone inna the Kompany's glass house, then they will be a serious contender this season.

....and how could I forget Yaya Toure and the bruk-foot Gundogen, who will be like a new signing.
                      Last edited by Jangle; August 21, 2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X