Bricky and HL. I'm a Jesus fan first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricky and HL. I'm a Jesus fan first

and that's it. Boss what the hell is going on? The team is playing the same way as last season.You have guys not playing their roles. David Silva and Debryuner kept bypassing the two designated attackers. To add insult to injury Otamendi came up to do the same. I could understand pre season, everyone trying to do the same but actual game boss. Aguero and Jesus
    stands a 85% and 90% (respectively) chance of scoring in and around the 18. Why is Otamendi coming up there with his 45-50% chance shooting at the goal? Indiscipline that's what it is. Silva got a ball instead of a easy one touch to Aguero he held up the ball (too many touches) then try to pass to Aguero between two defenders. Rooney was by himself to shoot. Rooney had all the time in the world no one to at least put a foot. All Rooney need is someone on him, then after the first half he is no more a threat (as seen in the game)

After the goal was scored; I said watch , they are in trouble now watch them give ball to Jesus. Lo and behold Debryuner held up the ball, waited and passed directly to Jesus at the edge of the 18. I was screaming why wasn’t this done before? Debryuner found an opening to shoot (after the gaol was scored) Guess what he did? Pass the ball and the opportunity vanished. There is no discipline in Man city’s attack. It’s a free for all. Again Everton almost got away without being tested by the cross. Fortunately Danillo (who I kept asking for, came on) made a cross hence the goal. Give credit to Sterling; he ran himself into the ground and fired at will (until he got it right). Danilo was a quality signing so was Mendy. I can’t really speak for the rest.

Boss yesterday was the game to decide who will be the champ (believe it or not) Mourinho who was in the stands has no fear for you now. Forget Champions League you cannot go up against Zidane’s team with that sort of indiscipline. Your midfield is lacking, you guys had the chance to buy a dancer and driver rolled up in one. If Yaya was in his 20s, you would cause Jose to tremble. Pep has all the resources (in terms of statistics, IT et al) and people keep running all over where they are not supposed to be? Where was Otamendi when Rooney received the ball to score? What’s his position? Had City played with discipline and organization they would have been up 2 nil in the first 18 mins (hence a different game because Koeman would have to adjust) Silva and Debryuner need to ask themselves some serious questions.

Manu had the equivalent of Everton (W.Ham) and beat them badly (dem tun wuckliss to rhatid). City should have done the same to Everton. As far as I’m concerned City lost that game. City should have won that game period (even with ten men) or you are not who you claim to be. It won’t be smooth sailing with the rest of teams (regardless of bottom or top) in the tourney now.

I just forwarded you post to Pep.

He replied and told me to tell you that he will take your suggestions.

He also said...thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Where's your sidekick Bricktop?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Speed kill dat, too quick fi chat.

Comment

Tell him you're welcome On a serious note though HL Pep sort of let me
          down. It was to be dazzling show between him and Mourinho (plus Klopp).

Well Klop issues can be understood (the Barca raid) but come on Pep. Don't listen to what Jose is saying that team was built primarily for the EPL and you can see the results thus far. When the CL starts it will be a different matter but knowing Jose he will chuck the CL (already in his plans) to take the EPL. Notice how he easily conceded to Zidane? Jose was running a recon on RMA. He now wants to re sign Ibra. Why? Ibra will be match ready by say Dec/Jan; in time for him to disrupt the CL or run away with the EPL. Watch him

Comment

pep mek aguero...jesus...sterling...silva & danilo miss sitters?

Comment

Welcome back TopBrick. I hope you're rested and ready fi tek some big kicks this season.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i should be welcoming you back...to relevance...maybe now you can finish 5th...

Comment

Working...
                X