It gets better: 150 mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets better: 150 mill

Barcelona to Make Last-Ditch Attempt to Lure Coutinho Away From Liverpool With €150m Bid

http://www.90min.com/posts/5442456-b...utm_source=RSS

Poor Claffy(5th columnist ) ....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Barcelona to Make Last-Ditch Attempt to Lure Coutinho Away From Liverpool With €150m Bid

http://www.90min.com/posts/5442456-b...utm_source=RSS

Poor Claffy(5th columnist ) ....lol
    Really, I read that there is an agreement for Dembele ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Like you have Lukaku and offer Zalatan a new deal, is this something new ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Like you have Lukaku and offer Zalatan a new deal, is this something new ?
        Well, yuh wishes seem to just went up in smoke. According to ESPNFC ..."Barcelona have reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund for the €150 million transfer of Ousmane Dembele,"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good this year and next year transfer season looks good for LFC.$ 200 mill mi say ...hehe.

Comment

Good this year and next year transfer season looks good for LFC.$ 200 mill mi say ...hehe.
            LOL!!! Good one ... I had to laugh at that response. You better hope a disgruntled Coutinho don't perform below par after being denied his dream move.

Comment

Players (like Coutinho) have to understand the business side of football... he (Coutinho) signed a five year deal just eight months ago!!! so WTF!! is my reaction, if he's going to play victim; what changed since then?? he's only 25 and if he's that good, the world is his oyster when that deal expires, or if LFC decides to accept an offer for him. IF Barca is nirvana, he should talk to his compatriot Neymar, is my advice.

He would be shooting himself in the foot to play the disgruntled "victim" now, by underperforming... his price would drop I suspect, and the interest in him would dwindle... just my perspective.

I wish him all the best however, and I hope he realizes his dreams ultimately; you never know, it could be with LFC, he could just be with the right club for his own good!!
              Peter R

Comment

Pet'y that's the problem with them i.e football,today's player is all about the busine$$ of self,esp when an agent gets a 10%.In other words contracts don't mean a thing,the paper you write it on is worth more,they are meant to be broken.

Loyalty left football from the 90s,if we can be honest. The only thing a player( might) be loyal to,is an agent.

150 sounds good.

Comment

As if clubs are lining up making the outlandish proposals Barca made.
                  Should have sold him, it would have been getting more with less.

Comment

Working...
                  X