The clubs are leading the way : Cavalier FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The clubs are leading the way : Cavalier FC

Listening to Klass FM as they speak with a cavalier director and his plans for the future,says its youth based.Gave reasons that it was the youths that got that them back in the RSPL,furhermore they take it so seriously that unlike some clubs, that let the groundsman and equipment man train the U 14 to 16,its the senior coach that does it,2nd thing it does is compete in a european based youth competition to show its youth and make contacts ,he also said they have contacts in north america and they have sucessfully placed players overseas .

Also stated that they get coaching help from overseas.Now that said as it is in the first world where federations mandate that youths are trained by coaches of a UEAFA B standard,why do RSPL coaches have the options of grounds men and equipment handlers ?

Kudos Cavaliers and clubs of that ilk!

http://www.jamaicaradio.net/klas-sport/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOFZm4LiiBU
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It was this gentleman,RUDOLPH Speid, the head coach of Cavalier SC, says the youthfulness in his team will be a major advantage as they look to reach the semi-final stage of the Red Stripe Premier League (RSPL) this season.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...riors_19227477

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He sat right beside me in high school for 4 years, what do you expect? Ruddy has been very progressive and brought back Cavaliers from the dead. Right now it is one of the best teams in Ja for young players.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nothing like you, obviously he went to school to learn.

Comment

haha. True, true.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Very gentlemanly of you.

Comment

Mouth mark go say anything. Waterhouse said the same thing until they face relegation. The last Timevtheyvwrnt down they were not a bad team but did not score enough. They need to get Alex Marshall in Europe.

Comment

Working...
              X