Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benitez:Out

http://dailym.ai/2wvYVse

It's best you heard it from me first,Rafa can't work with getting more out of nothing or wata out of a rock name Ashley. The trinity in revolt.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

After only two games?
    Someone(and I know just the person)should let those people know that they do not hand out the EPl trophy OR relegation tickets in August.

If only Pool had more money at its disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      http://dailym.ai/2wvYVse

It's best you heard it from me first,Rafa can't work with getting more out of nothing or wata out of a rock name Ashley. The trinity in revolt.
      Rafa......Yout coach dat.

Big coach ROGERS a play inna CL.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A di same X this whe mi tell that Mike Ashley interfere with his coaches and is not about to listen too much. "Rafa was going to make the difference."

One thing for certain is Mike Ashley so far hasn't changed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          A di same X this whe mi tell that Mike Ashley interfere with his coaches and is not about to listen too much. "Rafa was going to make the difference."

One thing for certain is Mike Ashley so far hasn't changed
          Neither has X!
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X