I am not one too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not one too..

..complain about refereeing but there is no way anyone can deny the referee being unfair to Man U in that first half, our players are being penalized fot getting fouled.
    Rashford would have given a better account of himself than Martial,and that is why I would've preferred giving Martial more minutes on the field as opposed to making him start.
    Dat keeper though,that was a terrific sequence of play leading up to Mata's clinical strike, amazingly, the keeper was up to the task,our attacks look purposeful, it is only a matter of time for the lads to score.

Bolt embarrassed himself today.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Bolt embarrassed himself today.
      Yeah, the shades were unnecessary but then MU is like the eclipse so he needed to protect his eyes.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The most recognized athlete identifying himself with the most recognized club isn't shocking,it is a winner circle thing.
        Really wanted at least one more goal,totally appreciate that my team kept search8ng for it.
        Once again(however strange,taking off both ball distributors Mata and Henrikh)Mourinho's substitutions were fruitful..
        The team is a disciplined one.

Comment

Spot on,Lazie!

Comment

Chuss mi something wrang when a man can put on a Man fool shirt and publicly be seen in one,betta him duh like Paul and wear it in im closet .

Ead nuh good, chuss mi.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I do not know what you people do at Pool but we do not leave our jerseys in a closet.
              But let me ask you this,is Man U making a statement of being the real deal?
              Pretty soon the discussion will be if anyone will ever score on Man U.
              Mahrez gave us problems..

Comment

3 games is not a season.Talk to mi new years.

Comment

Yuh tekking dis ting too far,New Year signifies yet another restart, given the new acquisitions will need time to adjust,at this rate we will never have a discussion, sadly left with only your preseason predictions of Pool winning everything.
                  A pattern is being formed, Sir X.

Comment

Is this the action of a normal man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Leicester.html

I just believe he is compensating for being rejected as a Liverpool fan,paul can relate,im tun liad

Comment

Working...
                    X