Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal is a damn disgrace

Wenger should be fired immediately if not before
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Second dat

No shots on goal..Welbeck played entire game smh. Manager let the players down with his tactics or lack there of.
    If I was Sanchez I would leave. Arsenal was the worst I ever seen and I have seen them been bad.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I leave that call to the Arsenal fans... TBH, I was disappointed that the match was not more competitive because we need to NOT be lulled into a false sense of security, but... loving the result.

Karius gave a couple of scary moments clearing the ball... but, can't really assess his performance as he didn't have too much to do.

Coutinho wasn't on the bench, but we still need him; CL, injuries, etc. etc. will require a deeper squad than last year.
      Peter R

Comment

"Arsenal taking the decision to focus exclusively on the Europa League in August lol"
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Them have fi go give Wenger a Seaga/Portia treatment. He should have left last season.

It was hard to watch. They gave away the ball so many times, them should change that kid name from holding to giving. Does Arsenal have 2 good defenders?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X