The weekend certainly belonged to Liverpool. Didn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weekend certainly belonged to Liverpool. Didn't

see the game, but 4-0? Wow! Was Liverpool that good or was it Arsenal was that bad? Saw the starting line up before hitting the road and was curious why Wellbeck was starting ahead of Lacazette and Giroud. Reluctantly I must say ... great win Liverpool.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Arsenal was an embarrassment. As an opponent I felt the supporters pain.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I'd say the weekend belonged to us as we finally was able to turn a draw into a comfortable win. Sh!tty has problems but damn.... Mendy looks good at LB. Chel$ki and Lillypool flatter to deceive because of their opponents. Chel$ki is still the team to beat and Sh!tty will look to out score the better sides. Lillypool.......pft...
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't agree about the flattering to deceive... against (traditionally) "big" clubs LFC, has been performing well...where we have struggled has been against lesser lights; CP, Hull, Swansea, Burnley, LCFC all beat us last year... these are the teams that we need to put away. Klopp has to adjust his approach when playing these "smaller" teams. We should never have allowed Watford to draw, and CP was a close victory...so we need to destroy them the way we did Arsenal; however, their approach will be different vs LFC, so yes Klopp has to adjust.

And talking about flattering to deceive because of their opponents- who unuh really play that is a "big" club so far? :kissteet:
        Last edited by Peter R; August 28, 2017, 11:06 AM.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I'd say the weekend belonged to us as we finally was able to turn a draw into a comfortable win. Sh!tty has problems but damn.... Mendy looks good at LB. Chel$ki and Lillypool flatter to deceive because of their opponents. Chel$ki is still the team to beat and Sh!tty will look to out score the better sides. Lillypool.......pft...
          Well, lets be fair, Pool beat Arsenal, irrespective of how poor they were. Chelsea beat Everton and Spurs.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But the point you made applies to Man U too,only we have addressed our problems with minnows.
            You are basically validating Jangle's opinion.

Comment

Respect Lazie and Peter,Rock and Jangle need to step up and be bigger men.Leave the Man Fool thinking for game days,like I do.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X