Finally the left back and right back were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the left back and right back were

able to make some decent crosses. I hope Jose have all of them practicing how to cross the flipping ball.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Valencia needs to practice crossing the ball in the air and not just on the ground. Ashley Young had a great game but Basel was a weak team. I'm not comfortable with Lindelhof and Smalling in defense. With Pogba out, Henrik has to now step up in the middle.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Valencia needs to practice crossing the ball in the air and not just on the ground. Ashley Young had a great game but Basel was a weak team. I'm not comfortable with Lindelhof and Smalling in defense. With Pogba out, Henrik has to now step up in the middle.
      Lindelof has some passes over the top that could catch out defenders. I noticed he set up 2 goals last weekend with such passes for Sweden. With Pogba out, Herrera or Fellanini could slot in.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As I said before players like Ashley Young and Valencia are the heart of Manu. They give their all when called and make a difference.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fellani had a great game yesterday, but then again, the competition was light. Lindelof strikes me more of a converted midfielder than as true defender.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            As I said before players like Ashley Young and Valencia are the heart of Manu. They give their all when called and make a difference.
            As Ninjaman would say .."Old on!!" Ashley Young makes a difference? Really?

Comment

Why you think he had the captain band? you think a because he is one of the best player? No as a team you need to plug in some player when they number call and they go out there and give 100 percent every time. When people like young give 100 percent every time and train very hard, it makes the other players give 100 too.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Why you think he had the captain band? you think a because he is one of the best player? No as a team you need to plug in some player when they number call and they go out there and give 100 percent every time. When people like young give 100 percent every time and train very hard, it makes the other players give 100 too.
                He got the armband because Pogba got injured.

Comment

It is possible he would get the armband if he started,Rooney wasn't an automatic starter yet ..,besides, someone else could have gotten the armband by default.
                  The only reason why Young isn't seen as important as Valencia is injuries he sustained..

Comment

Working...
                  X