Atlanta United 7 JuVaughn Watson 0...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta United 7 JuVaughn Watson 0...

Just back from the Mercedes Benz stadium.

What a thrashing of New England.

Orlando is next on saturday.

Assasin please make plans to see a game before the end of the season. You will not be disappointed withbthe vibes.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Btw....Atlanta United is planning to break the MLS attendance record this saturday against Orlando.

HL

Comment

Went to the game also and though I am pleased with the ATL victory, I thought the referee killed the game and any prospect of a good and competitive matchup. I left after 60 minutes, saw that it was gonna be a blowout.

Comment

You are right about the ref. He was crap.

HL

Comment

You think the team can handle 3 games in a week??? You will be facing a desperate Orlando.

Saw some of Sunday's game & the crowd is loud.......It also seems like all the Atlanta rappers are supporting the team.

Comment

AUFC will play about 6 home games in short spell.

Tomorrows game is a grudge match. Some folks are calling it rivalry. In my opinion it is not.

This game has sold nearly 70,000 tickets.

I take it that having rappers in the ritualistic opening is purely strategic. I have never heard of the rapper who opened the game last wednesday.

HL

Comment

Their fan support has been outstanding. The MLS must really be pleased with this new franchise.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X