RockY....sing wit mi....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockY....sing wit mi....

....we'are top of the league...we"are top of the leaaague...

Manchester City...we are top of the league.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

You wished you would play Watford every week
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am happy for you!
      I just feel bad for Rooney,we would have loved spreading out the red carpet but now we amre midful of goal difference, my guess is Lukaku,after the game, will spend his time on twitter apologizing to his former fan base for scoring four goals.
      Not impressed with your high scoring victory today primarily because your opponent gifted your hitmen so much time and space to operate,that will not happen when we meet, and those two meetings could very well negate the importance of goal difference.
      Try to avoid meeting my team in the CL too,it, too, offers no refuge.

Comment

"Time is the master"
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We are leveled regarding goal difference, City leads based on alphabetical order, I guess congrats are in order based on having a last name ..

My fellow Manuligans,Lingard has a lot to(damn green) learn, there were two times he opted to go for a shot when Lukaku was within passing distance right next to him in the six yards box(Cole and Yorke would have done better).Lukaku showed him how striking partners should play when he wisely provided the assist to Henrikh...
          Mata is quite capable scoring free kicks,one of the best saves I have seen De Gea made was from a Mata free kick when he (Mata)was playing for Chelsea.I think Mata is too soft(easily bithered by a small gush of breeze) and plays too many backward passes.
          It is imperative that Mourinho foster an ideal understanding between Rasford and Lukaku, he needs to start playing Rashford in the center..

Comment

Working...
          X