X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude made some awesome saves yesterday

Andre Blake shines as Philadelphia Union hold NY Red Bulls

http://www.espnfc.us/report?gameId=471436
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

By Dude...I thought you meant ManDidUnited goal geeper.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again....he is your single best player.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He's awesome. He reminds me of Petr Cech in his younger days at Chelsea. Even when a striker broke away and it came to a one-vs-one situation, my money would be on Cech.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        By Dude...I thought you meant ManDidUnited goal geeper.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again....he is your single best player.
        No problem with that. The fact that he wasn't named player of the year for MU showed that things are changing at the institution called MU.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's a good thing I'm not a big fan of the MLS and I have no favourite team, because the NY Red Bulls really sucks for a club of its stature and money.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            It's a good thing I'm not a big fan of the MLS and I have no favourite team, because the NY Red Bulls really sucks for a club of its stature and money.
            If they suck (I hope T.K. doesn't see this). During the game yesterday the commentators were talking about the Red Bulls winning the Supporters' Shield. Damn ....that's like Arsenal applauding winning the Audi Cup.

Comment

Them need to change back to MetroStars.

Could never stumuck the RedBulls name , special for what it is.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X