It it time to admit ... I HATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It it time to admit ... I HATE

Bein Sports. They grab all the leagues and cups, but when you reach home and want to relax yuh mind ... there is a radio program ... Sean something .. while football is being played .... what the heck is BEin doing?

...I wish for the days when we had Fox Soccer Channel.

OK ... back to reality.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Msnbc has now changed its package to a Gold package where it was free , now you have to pay 49 bucks for everything.

Thinking of cancelling my football package for this !

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/apps?utm...UaAvE2EALw_wcB
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Msnbc has now changed its package to a Gold package where it was free , now you have to pay 49 bucks for everything.

Thinking of cancelling my football package for this !

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/apps?utm...UaAvE2EALw_wcB
      For real? So that is why they push MU to the Gold package this weekend?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bait and switch ,this is crazy .I dont think fubo gaurantees anything, could be same.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have the top package (whatever that is) with FIOS. Those motherf.... set up these packages to rip people off. My wife has been on my case to cut back on the cable but in order to get MSNBC, FoxSports 1 & 2, NBCSports and BeIN Sports, I have to take the ultimate package.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

we live in modern times now enuh fellows...i watch my games on sky sports or bt sports or TSN or NBCSN in 1080...i cut the cord over a year ago...

Comment

I feel like I was raped....and without grease. I paid the damn $49.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                we live in modern times now enuh fellows...i watch my games on sky sports or bt sports or TSN or NBCSN in 1080...i cut the cord over a year ago...
                Damn dude ...share the url nuh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I feel like I was raped....and without grease. I paid the damn $49.
                  No .... they make serious money off MU online then more of our games will go online.

Comment

IPTV...if you have an amazon fire box you can program it with the IPTV...if not you can use your computer to run the www.kodi.tv software...you have to program kodi with the channels you want...shout me if you want more details...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      IPTV...if you have an amazon fire box you can program it with the IPTV...if not you can use your computer to run the www.kodi.tv software...you have to program kodi with the channels you want...shout me if you want more details...
                      OK ... a bredren have been telling me about these options but never considered them .... until now.

Comment

I have Kodi. The $&@@@@ something weh me just pay for work fi two minutes and stop. Bricky IM me with the Lodi details

Comment

the bpx needs to be reprogrammed...i can do it in 10 minutes...trust me Kodi is all i use...i get EVERYTHING...

Comment

Boss you saying that naw help me. Hit me up and mek me see if something can work out.

Comment

TVJ Sports -Kodi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrMJKgjZ9dw&t=419s

The problem with Kodi is it keeps breaking down or get disrupted, and you have to keep reprogramming it,my TVJ sports oddly enough stays on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkupa0SQ1c

Comment

Working...
                              X