JFF/Corporate JA- Adopt a field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF/Corporate JA- Adopt a field

We are also looking to start an advocacy programme where we appeal to corporate Jamaica heads of industries to join the 'Adopt a field' programme. This is basically to see how we can as Jamaicans and as corporate bodies, promote football by adopting a field and adopting a club and just ensuring their growth and their development,” she stated.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...6?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

2 million JA for grass turf vs 350 us for an artificial turf -Which one mek sen$$$e.

He explained that having commenced work on the West Kingston field named in his honour, the process should not cost more than $2 million.

“I, myself, was induced to think that this would be a very expensive exercise, but I have taken the lead by uprooting the entire field at Tivoli Gardens, from the soil right down to the base and we have replaced it with new soil, sand and an irrigation system with green grass growing very happily,” the former prime minister stated.

Wi a talk=15 K us.

Kissteeth, Arnett field a one a di best and that is before the adopt a field,as I said we have the technology to do perfect fields, we do crickect and golf,St Georges has one of the best ,I have ever seen/played on.

Any body who a bawl bout artificial turf,need a KART WHEEL -BAX !Gwaannnnn EDDDIEEE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

To rub salt in the artificial posse wounds , he says between 1 to 2 million. yuh a talk 7.5 to 15 thousand USA dollars, mi coulda finance a field to klatt.

Unnuh ead tuff bwaaaay, Bull ead and CO fi run whey !Bout im ave links fi artificial field,is a wuk imma a look fi rob poor people.

Comment

Arnett Gardens football field @ 7,500 us dollars,consulting for sale.

http://isiphotos.photoshelter.com/im...000kw7lLtnOIPA

Comment

To expound on Seaga's point that other clubs might find it more expensive, the difference will be building or expanding on your waterwell.In other words if yuh nuh ave a well it cost more , how much mi nuh know, now dat mi affi find out .

Anyone of the ites can volunteer that info,or do I have to google up that too.Leads to my other point, I found Shatta Cleeve over the other reggaeboyz website.I am hurt and upset,we are a petty crew on this site , that cant deal wid carding, love to dish it out but when it comes their way, its banning to siding with crews.

Mi naah stap card and bun out all including miself , a football mi a defen and the RBYZSC.

Comment

I did not see this before posting. There are two different arguments here. I was happy to see Seaga’s point because I have long believed that field building was not as expensive in JA as people said. One reason is labor is relatively cheap. However we do not build good fields as we tend to use marl as the base. The best field in Jamaica is the Catherine Hall field which is sand base.

Comment

......One KARTEL WHEEL BOX.So the point is we have the technology know how and we havent been doing it for years ,why ?

Seaga's admission that he didnt know or was led to believe it was an expensive exercise after all these years says it all.

Jamaica prides itself on being an agriculturalist society with the best farmers,the excuse can only be ,Ignorance!

The years it took for him to admit that and the facts that you are giving me now about catherine hall is solid proof.

Artificial turf man, a question though how much would it cost with our labor force to install a well with an irrigation system for a football field... Funny the labor issue didnt hit you when we were going back and forth and my main point was wi bruk !
              Last edited by Sir X; September 23, 2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

JFF need to open up the ownership of teams. People will not donate to fields but will develop it if they have ownership in the clubs.

Where as sponsoring field ever worked.

When companies like Jamaica Producers, Guinness, Sandals, the sugar companies, bauxite compies involves in team they have some of the best fields.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I heard Stephen Marley now owns falmouth united which I would assume to be the old village team.

Comment

Must be kymani marley. He is born in Falmouth.

Does he own it or just contributing to the hometown team?

I saw him on video there talking about helping out the youths.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure Cassandra is the prez..

Comment

Working...
                      X