Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin .... Shelvey said good morning

With that pass.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

...and the defenders stop to chat wid him
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      With that pass.
      Awright, awright...have your fun. KMT. I missed the game (just finished watching it) as I was traveling today. My side need to breath likkle bit...missing too many chances.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Awright, awright...have your fun. KMT. I missed the game (just finished watching it) as I was traveling today. My side need to breath likkle bit...missing too many chances.
        This isn't about the final result. This is strictly about Shelvey. Maybe it is because I don't know ball ... but to me ... he is BETTER THAN HENDERSON. Last week he started on the bench and when he came on, N/Castle was a different team. He started against Pool and he was attempting the passes to push his team forward. Would I want him at MU ... no ... but I have to give him his due.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Agreed ,can you state who sold him.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Agreed ,can you state who sold him.
            Liverpool!

Comment

Arsenal is in an enviable position, nuh suh?

Comment

Wooiiieee me head back
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The problem is that gaping middle.

How to beat Liverpool? Kick the ball down the middle for a free and clean run onto goal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    The problem is that gaping middle.

How to beat Liverpool? Kick the ball down the middle for a free and clean run onto goal.
                    Wait ... how come everyone wanna identify the problems now? Wait until after the MU game nuh? Why y'all a jump the gun?

Comment

Working...
                    X