Clear All

• For want of a goal keeper

“For the want of a good goal -keeper, the central defender was lost,
    For the want of a central defender, the defensive midfield was lost,
    For the want of the defensive midfield, the position was lost,
    For the want of the position, the battle was lost,
    For the want of a battle, the campaign was lost,
    And all for the want of a good goal keeper /central defender.”

We are unbalanced, be it shape or mentality ! Klopp yuh ave one more season, then we have to talk to Rafa. We will beat Man U though
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Over to you Marin.......................

A feel it fi yuh mi bred-rin
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I hope it's not true and I do hope you believe me,it was/is and always will be RAFA for pool,providing Klopp is not a success.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Heads you win...tails. you win.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You really should tell him about your weekly predictions about Man U losing, though you never did say what would follow if the coin lands on its edge.

Beyond your undisclosed,unjustified gloating,I have to admit, the inverse is true, I actually feel good @bout City edging Chelsea. See HL, I really believe Chelsea is a real contender ergo anything to demoralize that club is welcome,definitely will not lose any sleep over any fly by night club.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Over to you Marin.......................

A feel it fi yuh mi bred-rin
            LOL! Reek ah run him mout as usual. Somehow in all ah dat, him fin' a way fi blame Mignolet...LOL!! Reek'y nuh easy...even doh his traitorous raht cause him to get him bizniz chop off. LOL!! My side really need to get serious now. Too many chances go to waste. Herr Klopp, I told you, this "more wid less" philosophy is for eeedyats. Mek FSG buss open di checkbook or tell dem get out of the way for some really big boys. Dem ah mek u look bad. The club deserves a moneybags owner, not a discount billionaire.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X