No announcement yet.

USAF, Its now or never for the USA.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF, Its now or never for the USA.....

Usa v. Panama on friday.

3rd place up for grabs among The US , Honduras & Panama.

Its a must win for the USA on Friday.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

home or away? too lazy to google.
    Peter R

Comment

Orlando, Fl.

HL

Comment

Yeah!!! Good luck to Bruce & the team.......Saw earlier today that Bruce brought in Bob Bradley to help him prepare the team.

Looking to post 2018 WC - 2022 & Beyond.

Comment

Thats a good move to get Bradleys help.

Just arrived in Orlando with the Secretary. ill sing and shout a little louder to help the team.

If we score first, that should give us an advantage.

Btw, ATL UTD lost to the Timberwolves last Tuesday. First loss in 8 games I think. Still made the playoffs...so thats ok.

HL

Comment

Hope you enjoy your trip & the game. Maybe you'll be their good luck charm.

I'll be on the 2022 WC train. Good luck to the team.

Comment

Just arriving back to my hotel after the match.

I really hope you watched the game.

I am elated , on top of the world.......and have lost my voice.

This is the USA team we are used to seeing. Great game, great win. T&T should not be a problem on tuesday. Still we should not take them for granted

HL

Comment

missed the game. Not too far from Orlando either. One of the boys playing in Jekyll Island.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Saw mostly highlights.......Bruce's predictability & reliance on Pulisic is making him a target, and CP is a BIG part of the USMNT's future. This is the third game that I see him getting repeatedly kicked & hit, with & without the ball. Opposing teams know that he is our only TRUE offensive "weapon", on Bruce's present squad. Lletget, Saief & Rowe should help greatly, taking a lot of the focus off Pulisic, when they return from injury.

Bruce putting a target on an important piece of the 2022 WC & Beyond.

Comment

If you a star baller it comes with responsibility and you are marked and gun. A just so the game go. You can't blame the coach, more like blame the ref for protection of the player and the player to be smart. If CP is going to be the first American superstar then get use to it.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Received a text - With Honduras & Costa Rica playing to a draw, today, the U.S. can secure the 3rd automatic qualifying spot with a draw, against T&T, on Tuesday, unless Panama defeats Costa Rica 8-0.

Comment

Working...
                      X