Jamaica can win the next WC.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica can win the next WC.....

that we qualify for now that Leon Bailey is now available to represent the national team. The "father-imposed" ban by Craig Butler has been lifted now that there is a new president of the JFF.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Great or better yet fantastic news!
    What is undeniable is his inclusion helps in showcasing the talents of his teammates.

Comment

What is undeniable is his stock has risen because of being showcased with brand Jamaica.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So His German TEam should win

the league based on your assertion JANGLE JIngle.
        A so Leon Bailey ruff not even Argentina with MeSsi pedigree and host a big ballas nuh win World cup yet.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Now THAT would be "doing more with less"!!!
          Peter R

Comment

My sarcasm was lost in my post
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

u mean ours lol

u thought we tek u serious roun ere..no sir jangle we do not take your posts seriously. we take it as a reflection of manu play. scrambled
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Lol.....scrambled.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well that is what we do with eggs.

Comment

One man won't mek wi win World Cup. That's why Craig is offering 4 in the package.

Take it or leave!

GTFOH

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dawg nyam de two unnamed players' supper, it was a calculated move by the daddy to get Kyle into the national team, ask for four and the compromise will be only two.

Comment

How long mi say dis?

In fact, if Kyle was the better player, Craig wouldn't give a phuq about Chippy, memba! It has always been about Kyle.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True!

Comment

Working...
                          X