HL what a ting eeeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL what a ting eeeh

You, me.................and X a go get fi watch and shout out Ole! Ole! fi the Los MexTicanos rapists and druggists and the bag of brown people and illegals Los Ticos and Panamanians next year eena yuh man cave.....Aye Caramba!!!! But a word of warning, mek sure yuh change yuh WiFi password because betwix me and you me no trust the one call Mosiah. Him head too big, him have low forehead and him yeyes dem look too beady......hmmm.... come to tink of it, I could be describing X. I wonder if dem related? Things that make you go Hmmm....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jangle I am in mourning.

I have been saving-up to go to Russia to support the team USA. Can't see myself going for MexTico or the CONCACAF [other] Spanish speaking teams.

I am a card carrying USA Soccer member and proud of it !

As for Mosiah...he needs anger mgt. What a bitter soul. I am happy for him though--he gets to smile and laugh for a change.

Football is a very cruel sport. Yesterday's result could not be scripted. I would have lost if I betted on those games yesterday.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Aquí está mi consejo para usted, use the money saved and stock up on your favorite vice....hopefully it's not hard drugs, because yuh gwine need it come next May fi help yuh through bigger disappointments to come. Weepin' n wailin' n gnashing of teet.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

About May, many went and the delusional pair still survived.
        At some point, we have to realize we are stuck with them.

Comment

Working...
        X