RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't aware that George Weah's son played for the US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't aware that George Weah's son played for the US.

Check out his goal today in the U-17 WC ... http://www.espnfc.com/u-17-world-cup/2288/video/3231174
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Was born in Brooklyn. Played for a few youth clubs and then moved to USSDA academies (the last was NYRB). Left for PSG 3 years ago, and signed a pro contract with PSG 4 months ago.

Comment

I'm surprised he made the team. He looked awful in the CONCACAF qualifiers.

Mother is Jamaican, of course!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        Was born in Brooklyn. Played for a few youth clubs and then moved to USSDA academies (the last was NYRB). Left for PSG 3 years ago, and signed a pro contract with PSG 4 months ago.
        Let's get it straight, he was also at west pines in Florida but props to blau weiss gottschee in queens are also in order https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUy7yyFf_x/
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Are you really surprised?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

USA reached the 1/4 finals.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Have seen any of their games???.......I've only seen highlights.......Only 4 foreign-based players were called. Hackworth took a predominantly U.S.-based team. They even left off the 2 at Barcelona. I didn't have faith in Hackworth, but I hope he proves me wrong.......Josh Sargent (FW; St. Louis Scott Gallagher) passed on offers from Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke & PSV Eindhoven to sign with Werder Bremen. He will officially join them next February, when he turns 18.

Comment

Here's updated highlights of Joshua Pyndath. He's now at Ajax. Had to leave Real Madrid because his mother got relocated to Amsterdam.......He's in the U.S. U15 player pool & has played with them in a Euro tournament.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njC9NmRSULI

Comment

Just the game against Paraguay. I watched the France v. Spain game. 2-1 Spain.

Wont be missing the USA v. England game (on Saturday I think).

Would very much like the USA to win this game. England think they own football. They cannot get over 1966.
                    Last edited by HL; October 18, 2017, 11:45 AM.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X