Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is X not vex?

When it is well known that him is on the record saying:

1. Big coach nah go play man outta position - But when Klopp played Can at right back??? not a peep.
    2. Big coach have tactical nous - last year, Moreno wasn't good enough, so we play Milner, now Moreno deh ah lef' back when and Robertson (a new lef back signing) a ride pine
    3. Big coach know how to restore "natural balance" ... and be competitive (9th place?)
    4. Wrenches will be disposed...yet we still have the same defense
    5. BR is a midtable manager...seems like seh Klopp a do the same t'ing.

I could go on. I post this not out of disloyalty to Herr Klopp, but to xpose the hypocrisy that this eedyat Reek demonstrates once again. He left for City 3 games into Rodgers first year...jumped up and down when Rodgers was fired, and now, on the heels of a tremendously embarassing loss him cyan see seh even Herr Klopp mek the same mistakes. I am NOT defending Rodgers, just pointing out that Klopp is guilty of some serious errors too and an honest person would call out Klopp same as him call out BR. Klopp is still MY MANAGER and LFC is ALWAYS my club, but I will not lie, that 4-1 hot me. That was simply NOT good enough.

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Maybe it isn't the managers?
    As to the 4-1, for what it's worth, even me did shame fi unuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Maybe it isn't the managers?
      As to the 4-1, for what it's worth, even me did shame fi unuh!
      Of course it's not the manager(s)!!!! Duh!!! I have been saying for a loooooooooooooonnnnnnggggg time...that until we get owners who are bonafide rich people (not mere billionaires) we will be in the wilderness of the modern game. If FSG care about the club, they would find a VERY VERY RICH buyer worth tens of billions and take their money and run. We need a benefactor willing to drop £400m to overhaul the entire operation - off field and on...and give the manager an ultimatum: 3 years to the title or gas up the pickup and get out of dodge. The only proven way to consistently challenge for the title in the post Roman Abramovich era has been to SPEND SPEND SPEND. It is that simple. Anyway...me eye dem still a wata.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That's going to solve newcastle being above us,how do you know mi nuh vex, I pointed out LFC problems way before the 4-1 and it had nothing to do with money,you use money to hide the fact that you are unable to diagnose and present a tactical solution to my clubs problem, in other words you are a football Dunce!
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          That's going to solve newcastle being above us,how do you know mi nuh vex, I pointed out LFC problems way before the 4-1 and it had nothing to do with money,you use money to hide the fact that you are unable to diagnose and present a tactical solution to my clubs problem, in other words you are a football Dunce!
          There are EIGHT teams above us. I have said for 1000 years, FINANCE FIRST, COACH SECOND, PLAYERS 3rd. You cannot build a program without those three in that order. We simply don't have #1, so #2 and #3 are bound to fail. And of course, any one season is not the "standard" it is CONSISTENT performance from season to season. Sure everyone can have a bad year, but unpredictable and inconsistent performance is unacceptable...but understandable when u pocket bruk. Simple. Simpleton.

Comment

Agreed as per having a bad year and this is it,Klopp made mistakes that had nothing to do with fiances e.g we spent 40 million on 1 player,Newcastle spent that to purchase 5,also no one is echoing your money issue,NO ONE ! FSG have backed Klopp,the man who should be complaining isnt i.e Klopp.I will leave you with this fact,all the issues that I have identified since Klopp arrived is still the issue,GK- Central Defender and DEFENSIVE MID!

I am surprised Klopp havent addressed it,you are still stuck on money ,ah wonda why,is it because it fits your political narrative ?

It couldnt be that yuh deff,dumb and blind !

What is the biggest issue Jurgen Klopp faces right now? 4 non-Liverpool journalists have their say

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/1...ave-their-say/
            Last edited by Sir X; October 25, 2017, 02:56 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Klopp have to take some of the blame. Where are the defenders he bought in? Defenders are not expensive as strikers. Where is Sakho who may have done better?

Klopp is a good attacking manager but he has been a little weak on defense and once pool is not scoring they are open to the counter.

BR record at this stage is similar to Klopp. Coaching is not a easy job.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Klopp have to take some of the blame. Where are the defenders he bought in? Defenders are not expensive as strikers. Where is Sakho who may have done better?

Klopp is a good attacking manager but he has been a little weak on defense and once pool is not scoring they are open to the counter.

BR record at this stage is similar to Klopp. Coaching is not a easy job.
                And my point is that exactly Sass...but Reek'y cuss off BR as being "naive", "youth coach", "out of his depth", etc. etc. and a bite him tongue after him big up Klopp when Klopp ah do de same ting. I accept that managers make mistakes, but Klopp's feud with Sakho cost us BIG TIME. I have no problem with him banning Sakho, but FFS get a proper replacement man. With respect to Reek, the point is that the same support him showing for Klopp (by shetting him raht face) he should have been showing for BR. Reek'y run go a City after 3 games by BR to raht!!!! LOL!!!! HYPOCRISY ME SEH!!!! Reek'y:

Comment

Well if you can accept that managers make mistakes ,KLOPP is allowed to,BR was not given his CV, a suh it set ! Why do you believe I should show the two managers the same respect ,based on what ,your feelings,they werent hired with the same experience i.e credibility ?

As for your initial issue about money and not the moving goal post of your belief about my support !I present more support of my belief, money is not the issue,you seem to be a deluded moving goal post in the wind.With no foundation to hold onto:

Claffy !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ateer-11415437

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...urgen-13816837

Of note you never voiced any concerns about these areas,GK/Defence/Defensive Mid.I am shocked you now view Sahko as an assest to be replaced when you railed against him in the past.

But hey thats you.A Football Dunce
                  Last edited by Sir X; October 26, 2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Well if you can accept that managers make mistakes ,KLOPP is allowed to,BR was not given his CV, a suh it set ! Why do you believe I should show the two managers the same respect ,based on what ,your feelings,they werent hired with the same experience i.e credibility ?

As for your initial issue about money and not the moving goal post of your belief about my support !I present more support of my belief, money is not the issue,you seem to be a deluded moving goal post in the wind.With no foundation to hold onto:

Claffy !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ateer-11415437

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...urgen-13816837

Of note you never voiced any concerns about these areas,GK/Defence/Defensive Mid.I am shocked you now view Sahko as an assest to be replaced when you railed against him in the past.

But hey thats you.A Football Dunce
                    Reek, as usual you are delusional. FIND ME ONE POST WHERE I WAS AGAINST SAKHO! ONE! As usual, you believe your nonsense. Second, only a jackass uses one's past performances to evaluate present results. The evaluation is always based on current events. If you want to give them a bligh because of extenuating circumstances, that's of thing but cold hard evaluation is based on factual assesment of the present performances. Twit!

Comment

Been there done that Dunce ! I AM CONVINCED YUH AVE DEMENTIA !

Comment

Been there done that Dunce ! I AM CONVINCED YUH AVE DEMENTIA !
                        LOL! Klown - been where? And done what? I asked you to "FIND ME ONE POST WHERE I WAS AGAINST SAKHO! ONE!" and that is your response???? Show me a link or 'tap u nize!! LOL!!! Reek'y...is wah dem did do u ah City???

Comment

Perhaps it would be best if you guys come to grips with Pool not winning anthing anytime soon, it doesn't aggravate the lingering ulcer problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Perhaps it would be best if you guys come to grips with Pool not winning anthing anytime soon, it doesn't aggravate the lingering ulcer problem.
                            Sorry Rockman - the road to future riches is only going to come if we get new owners. So in one regard, until that happens, you are probably correct.

Comment

Working...
                            X