Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess anybody can be a football coach....eeeh

Track Coach Bennett Suprises In Football

"The truth is, football is my favourite sport," said the man who coached Hydel to the top of its first-round group. "I just prefer the discipline that track and field offers."

He added.: "I just believe that if we can get football to even close to where track and field is in Jamaica, we would be producing some world-beaters."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...rises-football
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Another glorified PE teacher if WD can do it , why not him, after all the JFF is not a patty shop.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Track Coach Bennett Suprises In Football

"The truth is, football is my favourite sport," said the man who coached Hydel to the top of its first-round group. "I just prefer the discipline that track and field offers."

He added.: "I just believe that if we can get football to even close to where track and field is in Jamaica, we would be producing some world-beaters."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...rises-football
      You keyed in on the right section of the article. INDISCIPLINE is a MAJOR problem in developing youths. Track requires it as success WILL NOT come any other way. Football players can loaf and can be lazy if their coaches do not guide them. The man may not be a "top football coach" but he has the right idea of what is needed.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

My Parents taught me,grand parents , pre k,kindergarten ,prep school teachers that you should say excuse me when you sneeze or belch.

This bredda just discover that if you dont drink water yuh can get thirsty !, thank you lord , we need more Glorified PE teachers in JA,when are we going to get coaches ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          My Parents taught me,grand parents , pre k,kindergarten ,prep school teachers that you should say excuse me when you sneeze or belch.

This bredda just discover that if you dont drink water yuh can get thirsty !, thank you lord , we need more Glorified PE teachers in JA,when are we going to get coaches ?
          Is wha' dem did teach you fi du when u fawt? Inhale? You love to cry down anything and everything and are incapable of recognizing that you can't go from 0-60 in 1 second. While we don't have the infrastructure we would like, it doesn't mean you cry down the people trying to help. At least this fellow making an effort, what the @Q#$@$ are you doing to improve the situation?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Not him,you and clowns like you who discover that drinking water can quench ones thirst and it should be celebrated as some new science.

Seriously when isn't discipline taught not to be part and parcel a major Ingredient of success?

Look it's going on 30 years post WC 98 and wi caan put a Jamaican with the required liscene running the TD or any part of our football program,yuh nuh tired of these glorified P.E teachers talking bout indiscipline?

Comment

Not him,you and clowns like you who discover that drinking water can quench ones thirst and it should be celebrated as some new science.

Seriously when isn't discipline taught not to be part and parcel a major Ingredient of success?

Look it's going on 30 years post WC 98 and wi caan put a Jamaican with the required liscene running the TD or any part of our football program,yuh nuh tired of these glorified P.E teachers talking bout indiscipline?
              So if is JFF fault, why you a cry down dis bredda?

Comment

Not him,I am crying down the enviroment,like bullead im serve a purpose,its time wi call di spade a spade ,if yuh notice on all the top FA website they list the coaching credentials of the TD,the JFF president open the door when he said WD submitted his papers of qualifications and he isnt running a patty shop, Sass vouch fi WD, and here lies the problem,if mad men like Sass can vouch for the unknown ,it opens the door for others to be qualified like glorified PE teachers that discover discipline is an ingredient for success.

Comment

Not him,I am crying down the enviroment,like bullead im serve a purpose,its time wi call di spade a spade ,if yuh notice on all the top FA website they list the coaching credentials of the TD,the JFF president open the door when he said WD submitted his papers of qualifications and he isnt running a patty shop, Sass vouch fi WD, and here lies the problem,if mad men like Sass can vouch for the unknown ,it opens the door for others to be qualified like glorified PE teachers that discover discipline is an ingredient for success.
                  Who would you hire as JFF TD?

Comment

You,you have all the qualifications they need,again to prove yuh serve a purpose in proving the JFF is a patty shop.

Comment

I think that you may for once in your life be right.

Comment

Working...
                      X