Arsenal 2 man city 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal 2 man city 1

On Sunday Arsenal will inflict Man City first loss of the season.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

you guys come get your drunk friend...

Comment

...look like nobady naw com fi him.

Peejay might haffi sleep inna the rum bar to raaah.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Watch the ride guys

I state it as was given by the Gads..lol
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I'm with yuh yaw PeeJay. Here.....'ave annedda jink
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All I am asking is for Arsenal to give a performance of a true contender, at some point, your team will have to justify its sense of belonging.
            Win the darn game.

Comment

Wow Rockster...yuh desperate fa true.

Settle down man. First Beat Chelsea mek me see nuh.

HL

Comment

Desperate??.
                The same request was made last week, and it was satisfied, but yet to no avail, now that stems from desperation.

PeeJay, what to do if the only way Arsenal will win is to employ bitch tactics?

Comment

Not Arsenal way my friend

As frustrating as it is sometimes....we will go there and boss man city about.
                  May the Real Team Stand up...Go Gunners...Arsene no..Arsenal yed

Comment

Suh Peejay....the europa game gainst RSB Over yet? Is Arsenal playing away? Wuz the score? Thanks in advance.

Bout unu wah play big side. ^kissteet^.

HL

Comment

I know u understand football didn't jamaica beat brazil

Once upon a time. How teams set up and play each other have so much variables in a game. Plus Arsenal B team plays on Thursdays
                      Man city and Arsenal more balance playing against each other th an a defensive Red Star team.
                      Watch the ride, midfield is where this game will be won.

Comment

Cant remember Jamaica beating Brazil.

I recall a gold cup game I attended at the Orange Bowl stadium in FL.....between both teams. That game resulted in a draw (if i remember correctly).

Yes, football is a funny game. Leicester won the epl 2 seasons ago.

"The ball roung........".

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X