X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......AUFC to start their USL team

(reserve team) next year.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/...-usl-team-2018

Another good news is that the games will be played At Coolray Stadium . Its the same stadium that the feeder team for the Atlanta Braves....the Gwinnett Braves play.

I live about 30 minutes away from this location. Very possible that I will be attending some of these games.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

does this mean the end of the Silverbacks?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Different league & tier.......AUFC's "reserve" team will play in USL, which is the second tier (Div. 2). Silverbacks play in the National Premier Soccer League, which is the fourth tier (Div. 4).

Comment

Why is this news....when you in the playoffs we dont want hear bout some hurry come up side. BTW why the knuckle heads in Atlanta and NY boo altidure and bradley every time they touch the ball as if a dem cause the US not yo qualify?

Comment

yes but they are close to each other and Silverback wasn't drawing too much crowd so I can see them folding soon.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X