Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real talk now;

yes I just finished watching Nz vs Peru. I looked at how Nz took it to Peru
    with some pros and semi pros. Of course NZ lost but that's not the point. It was the way they played thousands of miles away from home.

The above game forces me to conclude that JA has absolutely no excuse not to qualify for 2022 WC. Next year will make twenty years since Ja played in a WC. For 20 years JA has been monkeying around with high school football hoping it will equal in some way to professional football. Enough is enough. I don't care what needs to be done. If it means going Butler's route so be it. This cannot continue. The teams all over the world are improving whilst Ja lags behind. Ja needs to learn the game and develop technically. Look at what Nigeria's athleticism did to Arg.? CONCACAF is an easy group based on what's going on and if JA can't get one of those three spots next WC then some radical change is needed.

You know what? Continue with high school football and keep saying it's your culture.Act as if the rest of countries in the world don't provide secondary education and have inter secondary sports just the same.

I will adopt Brasil and never look back.

OH and don't come with tired cliche on track and field. Yes Bolt is world class but Bolt just has to work on Bolt's body and get it into peak condition. Bolt does not have an object (a ball in this case) to master. After complete mastery of the ball; turn around and play in a team of equal peers making intelligent decisions. In short football is completely different from "Tracks".

This is what you call real talk ?......mi belly ,more like eddiiiiiatttttttt talk !

* What is the craig butler route ?
    *How does Jamaica develop the game technically ?
    * Is Nigerias success soley based on athleticism ?
    * What radical change do you suggest ?
    * The rest of the world also eat breakfast and dinner in their cultural way ,some share our athletic attribute, is providing secondary education in their cultural way and inter secondary sports,Is that the only factor they use to develop.
    * Is Bolt WC because he works at putting his body in peak condition,or is he WC because he has a WC track clinician who is JAMAICAN that teaches him how to achieve that level of world class,in adda words yuh think im duh it imself ?

Yuh a sample to rahtid,not even Brazil woulda let yuh inna dem gates.As mi say scrap school boy football then what does a football organization do that is 300mill in debt ? or what does Jamaica do culturally to replace our youth football ?

Stop waste people time wid foolishness.Yuh ead nuh good,the forum pass your baby like level of reasoning,many a manifesto have been presented,yours is still in its infancy of rambling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_cP5v4VOc
    Last edited by Sir X; November 16, 2017, 07:36 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks; your contribution to the above argument is noted.

Comment

I am only re stating your questions , from your rant, is there a problem ? You do know your rant asked alot of questions, that the forumites are aware you cant answer at this stage of your football development.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X