Well, today we will see if MU collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, today we will see if MU collapse

and allow CSKA to score 5 goals. If not, qualification to the next round would be secured. DVR ... check ....Fingernails fi bite ..... check.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

This one will be weird, he has to rest three players(likely two wingbacks), and with Pogba at some point, certain to be substituted, it is a question who startsalongside him, Herrera or Fellaini?
    I would start Herteara today because Fellaini would be my starter for the.game against City.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      This one will be weird, he has to rest three players(likely two wingbacks), and with Pogba at some point, certain to be substituted, it is a question who startsalongside him, Herrera or Fellaini?
      I would start Herteara today because Fellaini would be my starter for the.game against City.
      Why sub Pogba? He won't be available for the next 3 games.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He starts because of that, and just in case we need him, he gets substituted because we have to start to prepare for life without him.

Comment

Working...
        X