X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp:A myth ?

https://youtu.be/FWU6PFcbUs8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    The youth wid glasses making sense. Wrong owners.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The youth with glasses a eidiat like you,talk outta both side of his a$$,1st he blast Klopp for wasting time to buy Virgil Van Dijk,saying we could spend the 75 mill on other defenders,then he complains we only spent 35 mill,net spend? So that 35 is really a 100 mill plus ....hmmmm,enough to get more with less in my view.

At least he admits Ming cost us alot in terms of progress,can you do that ?

Of note we have 2 -30 goal a season striker and we are still seeping goals,I thought you said that would make us challenge for the prem and of course cost us a 100 million a piece😎

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Eedyatism supposed to go pon holiday come Christmas season...ah wha mek u ah werk so hard? It nah mek u any bryta!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What yuh say Claffy net spend is 35 mill but Klopp a sidung pan 75 million......lol,fi one player after im spend 30 mill for the EPL leading goal scorer.

Lol.I guess we got more than what we paid for....lol😆

Comment

This might help you Claffy,300 mill vs 35 mill....lol

https://www.eurosport.com/football/p...04/story.shtml

Comment

What yuh say Claffy net spend is 35 mill but Klopp a sidung pan 75 million......lol,fi one player after im spend 30 mill for the EPL leading goal scorer.

Lol.I guess we got more than what we paid for....lol😆
              Are we challenging for the title? If not - den shet u mout klown...guh run u mout pon summadY who tink u brYte. LOL!!!

Comment

Is like yuh nuh Ave sense,Brick nuh tell yuh Klopp frigg will up by selling 30 million dollar Sahko,di idiot you agree with neva tell yuh Klopp frigg up the transfer with Djink by sitting on the 75 mill,now rumored to be a 100mill transfer,Klopp must be held responsible for not getting more with less,when Mourinho compounds it by saying the half a billion he spent is 300 million short,what Mourinho is implying is he also frigged up his transfers and the table suggests,from Conte crying to Mourinho ,that it wasn't so much about money but how it was spent.

Given all that Mourinho could get a billion Man U with him at the helm will struggle,the chemistry just isn't there and no amount of money will save him,in my clubs case if Klopp had been wiser as Brick suggested my club 😎
                would be challenging

Comment

Ansa di question - are we challenging for the title? If not - shet u mout' - you too dyam fool. ONCE AGAIN REEK'Y: Unless our squad value and wage bill is in line with the top clubs, we will not be able to *consistently* challenge for the title. Simple. FSG too poor. Now...go hug up Pep!!! Ah fi u bwoy dat....or is Rafa? Or wait...is Mourinho? Mi figet true u a spin so much...me ah go call you GIGS'y. LOL!!!!

Comment

Suh yuh absolve Klopp of all fault in frigging up the summer transfer market? You seem to absolve every one to justify your ideology/ theory that net spend is the beginning and end of it all,ignoring what Klopp and Benitez,also others have said at the ways to compete against the phenoms of City,Chelsea and Man. U?

This makes you anti LFC ,worse yet a football Dunce ! Should Klopp be held responsible ? And who else is going to do it ,if not the die hearted true fans like myself 😏

Ignoring Moyes,Vann Gaal and what Mourinho will soon do to Man u ?
                    Last edited by Sir X; December 29, 2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

LOL!!! When Klopp or Benitez win the Prem, then you can talk. And I'm the dunce? LOL!!! Give Klopp or Rafa Pep's money and things I am sure would change, until then, all dem ago see is Pep b@tty a shiit down pon dem. Anti-Liverpool? LOL!!! Reek'y, no badda go there...anti FSG? Now, that's a different matter, dem too bruck.

Comment

So Klopp has to win it but Man U doesn't,I see.

Comment

So Klopp has to win it but Man U doesn't,I see.
                          I realize that the "more with less" X paradigm is flawed but you are stretching the one brain cell you have to try to do jes a likkle too much...as I pointed out in Kuper's article, the data is there, you just are refusing to accept it because you are either a fool, an idiot, an ass or all of the above...not to mention traitor, which is irrefutable. REEK!!

Comment

Working...
                          X