RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......This is how they starting the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......This is how they starting the U.S.

youth cycle in 2018:
    http://www.americansoccernow.com/art...s-youth-summit

NOTE: 2 of the players listed as "unattached" are heading to Germany. Been training with Schalke & that would make 6 Americans, U20, at Schalke.

I wonder who suggested this to Tab Ramos???.......Tab need to step up. Jurgen ain't there to protect him, and Gulati is out.
    Last edited by USAF; December 31, 2017, 04:38 PM.

Excellent!

Last week i watched a U12 world club championship that took place in Kissimmee FL.

I was impressedccwithvvthe standard.

About time USA takes this game serious.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The U.S. youth clubs/academies are doing a far better job developing players, and that's why so many European clubs are signing them. Never in the history of soccer in the U.S. have we had so many youth (U20) & young (U23) Americans being signed by clubs in the "Top 4 Leagues" (Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A), especially in the last 2-3 years.......There's still a LOT more work to be done, because I think they're still in the novice phase of Youth Development.......U.S. Soccer also MUST do a better job of hiring their national team head coaches (U14 - U23) - Qualified, Experienced and with a Proven & Successful Track Record.

Comment

Working...
      X