Jangle Lingard on the case again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His accuracy is pi$$poor because he lacks composure
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      come on Lazie. You can 7 goals in 10 games inconsistent?

What I like with him is he is confident enough to run at players and pull a shot. you have too many players at Manu now who is not willing to do that.

Lazie Linguard is still young and learning but his accuracy is pretty good. Most of his shots are on goal and if not scored draw a pretty good save.
      Sass, just because we critcize the player doesn't mean we don't support the player. Based on his form he needs to start. I like the fact that he isn't afraid to shoot, but ...but ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOl......As if Sass aguh ova stand dat , I never thought I would witness this day on the site, a mad man conference on the way forward....lol

Good Luck my suggestion as I told Jangle is,spend,spend,spend and spend until yuh bruk !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the stats will tell you something different. Look at his stats and you will see he most of his shot are on target. He has better than a 50% rate.
          Last edited by Assasin; January 2, 2018, 04:19 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What do you guys like about the player???

The first time I saw Lingard was on a US tour and since then I said this little player is very useful. Fergie realized that. I think he was loaned out once and did a very good job. He gives his all and always upbeat even if he not playing, wait his turn and give 100 percent when call. He is also a student of the game and will only get better. "It is Lingard is doing well but.....". If he is doing so well and all we hear is criticism, can you image when isn't doing that well?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              LOl......As if Sass aguh ova stand dat , I never thought I would witness this day on the site, a mad man conference on the way forward....lol

Good Luck my suggestion as I told Jangle is,spend,spend,spend and spend until yuh bruk !
              Woodward refuse to free up the funds, that won't be a problem.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ah hear unnu loud a clear,money is the problem ...lol
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  What do you guys like about the player???

The first time I saw Lingard was on a US tour and since then I said this little player is very useful. Fergie realized that. I think he was loaned out once and did a very good job. He gives his all and always upbeat even if he not playing, wait his turn and give 100 percent when call. He is also a student of the game and will only get better. "It is Lingard is doing well but.....". If he is doing so well and all we hear is criticism, can you image when isn't doing that well?
                  Did you read my post? Let me repeat ....

" Based on his form he needs to start. I like the fact that he isn't afraid to shoot"

Comment

LOL!!! that is all??? damn. tells a lot.

Comment

I like everything that you said about him but that doesn’t hide the fact that he needs a lot of improvement. He is very similar to Son Ji Park - works very hard but not much skills.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

two things.

Do me a favor and go back and look on his strike rate and you will see it is much better than a lot of Manu players and he has a fairly decent amount of assists too.

Sometimes when players come through the ranks it is hard to see the improvement. Lingard has improved and is improving and with more time on the pitch he will be very fine. He is always there when called upon.

Comment

Yes he’s improving and he may turn out to be a very late late.....late bloomer. He’s 25 and had been a senior for about 6 years now. Dele Alli is 21 and has been a senior just 2 years now. Sterling is 23 and has been around the same length of time as Lingard. He has to show more consistency before I start singing him praises.

Comment

He was a victim of David Moyes and the dutch. if Fergie was there he would be a star by 24. See how them nearly bury Ashley Young while he still had a lot left in him?

Jose a give him a fair chance.

Comment

Working...
                            X