Pepto, you in your

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepto, you in your

arrogance strutted around in the flattery of the media. That stunt you pulled in Naples was noted and not well received by me and others around the globe.
    How will you fare without 33? I say stop looking at the CL and try to at least tie games in the EPL henceforth. It will be a rocky road going forward.

Mankind shall be humbled and learn to respect and not under rate. Yes go spend and buy nothing will change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeQZbWjU-J8

Wow so u speak for God now

So his blessings are reserved for a few or many.
    Even in sport God is hailed as been bias. Smh.
    Wow isn't that against every known facts of what we believe he GOD stands for.
    I always find it amusing when winners in sport or entertainment Thank God first. I wonder who the losers sat thank you to, that is if the do at all.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

you're 15 points adrift...concern yourself with yuh eediat side & yuh eediat coach

Comment

You have had more convincing performances than your last two games,but Sterling continues to defy expectations, and DeBruyne undeservedly gets the lion's share of the glory, the good thing is Aguero scored.
        Time will tell though, a legacy, nevertheless, is something entirely different,that has everything to do with sustainability.
        A hint, watch how your superior goal difference deteriorates as the games become more difficult.
        The title is yours to lose but there will be inroads..

Comment

Incorrect interpretation. This reality is setup by the supreme one (with laws). If one live in harmony with the laws; one will fare accordingly. Live contrary to the laws one will not fare as the opposite.

Comment

Bricky, come on don't tell me that you believe your team is the same. Notice Pepto wasn't crying about the games over the holidays until yesterday? I would advise caution on bragging about who's adrift from who's not. Believe me right now you are on a slippery slope

Comment

King Jawge has spoken.

Merry chrissmuss King. Hope all is well.

There is no doubt that City will drop points...but so will contenders.

City run the cut. And yuh dun know!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Respek HL. Yuh done know your respek concrete bout yah. Same to you on
                the X-mas thing. I like the way how you are reserved on the shift in dynamics
                It's obvious that you are calculating that with a 15 point lead you can afford to lose one or two and even tie a few then hold out for the return of "son of man". Very good HL You just can't see in your analysis a total evaporation of the 15. I don't see it either

Comment

Sunday game gainst Liverpool should be a good test.

If Coutinho is not in the squad then he is on his way out.

I ave a feelin Gabriel will be back sooner than later. As a manager its your job to make things worse than they really appear.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Not this Sunday anyway that would be a good test. I think Klopp should let Couthino go so he can play his heart out for Barca.

That said, I think Jesus should be rested for two months including some time in Brasil. Just my opinion. HL you are man of analysis; can't you see that something is wrong in City's physio dept.? Anytime a City player stretches in a game he's injured (Mendy, Stones and now Jesus). That little slide and stretch should not take out Jesus for two months.

Personally I think Jesus should take a page out of Neymar's book and have his own two personal physio. Jesus wasn't coming up with these injuries whilst at Palmeiras.

Comment

Working...
                    X